Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow

Default wow

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

the bggest waste of time by the maker of this, but it is so cool

Default Re: wow

I don't think it is any more of a waste of time than watching tv for hours, or staring at a computer screen or anything like that. If anything I think it is less of a waste of time then those things because this person/these people had a vision and followed through with it. Pure ingenuity, something a lot of the computer mods on this forum have as well.

People would look at the mods we do and say the functionality of the case really didn't change at all, just looks cool. Same thing there. The difference between wasting time on tv or pc's is that like i said before, a vision was thought up, planned and executed.

Soooooooo much more than a waste of time in my opinion. Try to come up with any type of vision that big, and try to accomplish it. Probably won't happen for most people. For some it will, and for them, and people who appreciate it, its way more than a waste of time.

But I do agree, soooo very cool. I love the chess board. I haven't seen that one before.

yea, how does he do the chess board, magnets?

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

wow, that must have taken him so much time. but so awesome! hahaha
    +rep for the find
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

All of that just to open the window and let some light in?? lol

That was still pretty cool though! I guess this is one of those situations where the journey is better than the destination. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Greco101

Woulda been funny if it was all to get him a beer for the game or something haha.

they had that on blue collar tv ill try to find it, its so funny

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

That was really fun to watch, I love those setups. Quite clever and creative... it's not really a waste of time, it's just like gaming, something they like to do with their time. I personally enjoyed that quite thoroughly. +rep

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

what awesome videos, great find guys! thats awesome stuff they do there.
    Peace, love and Anarchy!