Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do I get out of this madhouse?

Default Re: How do I get out of this madhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderH View Post
    Come To Canada.
    Well Ontario I know is pretty cool, and British Columbia. I'd say stay away from Quebec. But otherwise come on over!
    Funny how the rest of Canada is jealous of us...
    Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    The grass is always greener...
    Then you should go to Amsterdam

Seriously, Canada is nice, Qc is the best no matter what he said. You probably never came here Alexander

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I hear Antarctica's nice... :p

But yeah, here's my thing: I know there are people out there in worse situations than me, but I don't feel sorry for them, they have my sympathies, but I won't spend my time crying about their situation as it does nothing to improve mine. It is up to those people to do with what they have to improve the whole mess they're in.

Just food for thought. Thank god it's not MacDonald's... speaking of which, on the back of the bag I had from there the other day it quoted some woman saying "I got the gift that keeps on givin'! I'm lovin' it!" Bad gas from playing that Monopoly game? I can see it... thankfully not smell it.

Good luck with finding another country dude. America's pretty crazy, it's just full of self absorbed people that confuse me to no limit. But yeah, I make the most sense I can, go about my own way, and avoid trouble when possible.

Might I offer a piece of advice to those trying to get into Australia.
    Only after I congratulate Helix on his decision to learn Swedish and head there.
    If you want to get into Australia and think that it could be damn near impossible, well consider this. From Canada you can freely come and go in australia. You need no Visa to go and work or study there. All you need is a piece of paper from the Canadian government declaring you a Canadian citizen and so long as you have that piece of paper you might as well be an Australian resident.

It is awesome that we have such freedom, I hope to take advantage of that fact and go to australia for a year or so and work for my food/residence and all that fun stuff. I think it'd be awesome!
    Peace, love and Anarchy!

ATX Mental Case

Canada is the best, but Québec sucks.... unless you like skiing I guess :p They would be dead if they didn't have Ontario supporting them with tax money lol

Quote Originally Posted by ownaginatious View Post
    Canada is the best, but Québec sucks.... unless you like skiing I guess :p They would be dead if they didn't have Ontario supporting them with tax money lol
    I dont want anything else like that or I'll get mad... I'm not an easily angry person, but speaking against my nation bring some bad things on.
    I dont know how old you are or where you get your infos but they are totally wrong. I can bring hundreds of proofs, but it's not the place or the thread for it. The only true about that is that stupid question of language: the english never accepted that we defeated them, that's all; but it's now all history, now, get a life and get over it.
    Did you ever heard of propaganda? I cant believe people can be that stupid to believe that. Come here, live with us and see if YOUR government tell the truth about us. I dont say we are better than you, but we are not under you. But from what I see; We believe in equality, do you?
    No wonder we want to separate when we see that kind of closed minds

Please, now I want that question closed, cause it's a modding forum, not a politic one.

Edit: see Dave? we're not that different from Ireland

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Is awesome

sweden=swedish.
    Yeah, i was thinking of switzerland, although i'm betting many of the norther european countries WOULD be very awesome to live in.

Switzerland is french, right? i think so...

I will probably end up living in the northwest, or maybe just stay here in the colorado. I don't know if I could stand not waking up to the view of the mountains every day (I live on the exact edge of the rocky mountains).

I'm sincerely looking forward to that vacation to ireland in 15 years though, I hope that we don't ruin the beauty of that land by then.
    You love my sig.