Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diet pills

Greco101

Default Diet pills

<Random rant>
    It's sad they put a federal ban on diet pills with ephedra in them... it's 25mg for christ sake and believe it or not, they work EXTREMELY WELL! It's lame how stupid people who abuse things ruin it for every1.
    </random rant>

Default Re: Diet pills

I agree. Ephedra has been used for decades without much trouble, it's irresponsible and flat minded people who OD on supplements that can be found useful to others. And ephedra does work if taken properly. It's good to keep in mind that all drugs/medicines are poisons (even water can be lethal at high enough doses), and all poisons have potential drug/medicinal potential.

Greco101

Cough syrups are now limited to one per customer, I believe is what it's set to now, because kids would chug them for the dextromethorphan.

Diet pills such as Lipodrene with 25mg of ephedra made me lose nearly 10 lbs a week! (That was with very little cardio, maybe hiking once a week and the rest just normal everyday activity and weight lifting and also that was in the first week... It progressively went down each week but I lost over 30 lbs in a month).They work insanely well taken at the recommended dosages and just one pill feels like 5 red bulls so why in the hell would anyone want more? I guess a few baseball players got ahold of "Stacker 3" and took a handful each then did intensive pre season drills and died.

People always do stupid things with stimulants that are OTC. Always.
    Like taking so much red bull it causes a heart attack.
    Idiots will always do these things.

And if you want a diet pill, it's called watching what you eat, exercising more often and having some discipline to tell your body what you want it to do. I've lost 135 lbs this way and yes, it's hard, but it's possible and is the only truly healthy way, with almost no chance of side effects, to lose weight.

Cough syrup is limited to one bottle per customer NOT just because kids chug them, but because it is used in the production of Meth.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I seem to be fortunate with my fast metabolism, I can eat a ton of food and not gain much weight, depending on what it is of course. Lately I've felt like eating healthier food and like avoiding soda. I just can't help it, I don't want any of that ****. I think feeling like crap after a month or two of only fast food helped with that... no more Wendy's, just oh god, no more fast food, please! lol

In other news, I've felt like exercising and all more too... my mind seems to be really weird about these things, I'm still trying to figure out what it all is and how to manipulate it myself.

i use cocodamol tablets, there only on percription, but there talking about banning them as they can be broken down for making meth or some crap like that.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

skimmed through this but at the very least they should make it a prescription drug instead of a outright ban.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

that won't stop them, cocamol is percription only, but people are still using it to make narcotics, people will pay a high price for cocodamol in the UK

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Can't wait till they start banning Calpol, that stuff is soo nice lol.

But you have to hate idiots who ruin it for everyone.