Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Asus Vento 3600 Mod(Suggestions?)

Default Re: Asus Vento 3600 Mod(Suggestions?)

Yeah greco is right, and psy, yeah i'm not a big fan of it as well, I may just buy a new case it'll be easier and i'll be happier with it, you know?

and also as an update, MONDAY will be the day I get my neons, because newegg effed me in the A,

Monday is here, and I didnt really think it would look as ****ty as it does, I guess the thing is an ADDON not really a neon in itself, the fan is quiet though and better than the Asus one as my temp display says.

Pic One

Pic Two

the window is to ... .. square IMO :p... and its not nice when you can se the neon directly... and maybe fix the metal edgets... with som tape or something something:p
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

hey jdith 135,

dont give up so easily there are many ways to fix what you got if you dont like how it turned out. i have been getting into modding cases for a bit now and have done a few already. i use the dremel as you have but i do not use plexiglass as it scratches easily. i use lexan. its much stronger and it doesnt scratch easily. plus if you do scratch it you can use a buffer on the dremel to fix it (which you cannot do with plexiglass) lexan is like plexiglass and cuts the same, it just isnt as cheap.

i just bought a vento and am about to mod it. though im a little lazy in getting all my parts in it right now. im sure i can come up with a design that will nice forhte case. my goal is the sell the case online . so the opening has to be right. i see that someone has sent you to a moulding place to get moulding for your case after then cut. my only question is ,how do you make that little thin moulding cover the WHOLE area that is the thick door? its too think and i think another means of covering the holes edging is needed. ill be lookign into it this week as i will mod this case to sell. stand by for more soon.