Thread: New Boot/instal disk?

Fresh Paint

Default New Boot/instal disk?

Hi all I'm new hear so please be gentle lol, I was wondering if there is any to make a boot disk which contains all the drivers I presently use as I don't want to have to look for drivers every time I format my computer, I know this is probably a stupid question but thought Id ask

Default Re: New Boot/instal disk?

You're looking for nLite. I few people use it here, so you'll probably get more help than I can be.

Welcome to the forums oops!
    RIP Bucko

Fresh Paint

Thanks Maleficus. ill have a look

Yup.. I'll second Mal. nLite is the way to go. I think I have a tut on it somewhere around here. I'll do a search and brb.

**EDIT**
    Here ya go

It's really cool stuff. You can slip stream service packs, maek an unattended install, set network parameters. What's even cooler is the ability to make an iso. I'll do that and then throw it into a VM session and see if it does what I want it to without having to format my HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtM View Post
    Yup.. I'll second Mal. nLite is the way to go. I think I have a tut on it somewhere around here. I'll do a search and brb.

**EDIT**
    Here ya go

It's really cool stuff. You can slip stream service packs, maek an unattended install, set network parameters. What's even cooler is the ability to make an iso. I'll do that and then throw it into a VM session and see if it does what I want it to without having to format my HDD.
    Great stuff there StgM. Nice little tutorial you've got too. I'd +rep but I need to spread it around first. It's coming though .
    RIP Bucko

Hey oops. Have you checked out nlite yet? What do you think? Do you need any help with it?

is he still alive?

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!