Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we have a doctor in the house??

Anodized

Default Re: Do we have a doctor in the house??

Yeah....makes me wonder if anyone else actually licks their sweat. And omega, that's amazing. i never knew that. remind me to never ever bang my head on anything pointy again.

On topic, as of now, i'm putting this off as a bruise or a short "muscle shock". It doesnt kill me too much that I can't twist my wrist 360 although, the middle finger kind of hurts if i do that. And I can't crack any of my knuckles(which i do alot) cuz that hurts. But i can move my thumb but then again, with some sort of dull ache near the joint. Lol you know what my moms cure was? Nope nothing cold. instead, she got a rag, put it in boiling water, and wrapped it around my hand. that made it hurt a hellva lot worse but it bettered it a little. The wrist is swollen a little though but I can freely type with the hand now,(sorta cuz thumb joint(near the wrist) starts dully aching if I do it for 10 mins). Lol, hopefully, i can either go to school late/early dismissal so i can go see a physican or something. LOL I just remember I have fitness training tomorow in the morning which means a crap loud of pushing and pulling weights with my wrist. Damn.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I'd hit up the doctor or hospital and get an X-ray. I fell and bent my wrist back too far and have had this cyst for like three and a half years now and always smack my wrists on doorknobs... it sucks. But yeah: Go. See. A. Doctor. lolz

About the weight lifting, don't do it with a possibly messed up wrist, you'll just make it worse. I can't do pushups, I have 45 degrees of movement range on my left wrist instead of 90. Good luck with it dude.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    I fell and bent my wrist back too far and have had this cyst for like three and a half years now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9P3RQ-roM
    ?

i dont lick my sweat that would be gross did i say i did if i did it was a mistake no i meant like u know how u can like smell the taste of something well thats like what i meant
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D1337 View Post
    ... No... lol.

Mine's a Ganglean (sp?) cyst... they deflated it and it looked like really thick diluted iced tea. It's still a pain in the arse... or in this case, wrist, though.