This was a creation of my crazy want for a Ultimate Multimedia machine (ie, Ultimedia). It was prominently used in the book "PC Chop Shop".

First, I started off with the Skyhawk Jupiter Case because it was VERY light and I liked the brushed aluminum look. I thought the clock was cool for about a week...then I got tired of it.

I start off filling the front bays. First up was the NewQ 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Receiver and FM radio. I love this device, but am disappointed that they no longer are made and the company has no plans on making them again. Below that we have a Coolermaster Aerogate II, a Coolermaster Muskeetter, a Stealthed DVD-RW drive, switchs for 2 of the 6 Cold cathodes used in this mod.

I cut out a window for each side panel of the case. I used 5% tint for the CPU/Mobo window....

....and a precut chinese dragon window on the other side.

Black velvet was used for the inside covering of the case, and was accented with chrome wire loom and chrome door trim.

I finally got sick of the lcd clock and bought a 4" lcd tft screen from PartsExpress.com to replace it. David Groth helped me get this installed as it required some tools I didn't have.

Basically this machine was my backup gaming machine but has now been converted into my Microsoft Home Server machine, with 1.5 Terabytes of HDD, an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core with 2GB of OCZ 5700 RAM and an Nvidia FX 5200.

"Evil Inside" most definately!