Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project [CIP]-XIXIV-[X4] FINISHED! 23th of october

Default Re: Project [CIP]-XIXIV-[X4] FINISHED! 23th of october

Water cooling is finally running

One of the shortest updates in the entire work log I think
    but someone's waiting for me behind me on the couch
    so I'll keep it short today

My Digital camera is giving me some problems lately en it took me quite some effort to take pictures of the cooling system after mounting it.

I already found the first disadvantage, while the set keeps my processor and video card (of which I accidentally reversed the in- and outgoing port
    ) cooler than my previous air cooler, something else is getting pretty hot because the airflow dropped: The Chipset.

The heat sink at the end of the heat pipe needs some more airflow (although not much) to keep its head cool, else it'll run too hot.
    I already intended to place an outtake fan above the CPU to increase the airflow a bit, but for now I'll just leave the case open with a temporary fan above it (not on the pictures by the way)
    Right, enough for now, I'm moving to the couch

Side panels are coated and I mounted them

Finally thursday the powder coater called to tell me my side panels where ready
    so I instantly drove over to pick up my parcel.

I couldn't resist mounting them, but first I had to go to the local hardware store to buy me some rivets and the right tools to apply them because I didn't have that at home yet and I didn't feel like waiting till next day so I could bring it from work.

My PIII system was also still waiting to be build in the 4th case, because I was working on the cases anyhow I did this as well.

The system has the following awesome specs:

-Intel Pentium III 450 MHz
    -2x 64 Mb 100 MHz SDRam
    -8,4 Gb Samsung 5400rpm hdd
    -mitsumi disk drive
    -samsung cd drive
    -Belkin 100MBit ethernet card
    -motherboard? no idea, didn't even pay attention to it

4 systems cause a heck of a lot of cables, I'm glad there is a cupboard underneath my desk in which I could hide them
    my scanner is in the drawer and the printer in the cupboard next to the desk.

On the left picture you can also see my new KVM switch, a real el-cheap sweex version, but hey, the thing works like it should

And that what the system stack currently looks like, nice view don't you think.

The next thing I want to do is mount the led's in the fronts, because this will be quite a lot of work.

I also have to arrange some mesh for the side panels at a friend of mine and have been thinking about filling the triangles in the side panels with green acrylic panel, but I'm going to test how that looks first.

I will only start with the actual cabinet at the moment the 4 cases are finished.

Final cabinet design

It's 99% certain that this is the final design of the cabinet that is going to hold al 4 of the cases. Not just the looks, but I've made the 3D design so that all parts are sized, placed and shaped like they will be in the final build. The explode view shows all parts. (does anybody have a clue if there is a simple way to create exploded views in max, did it all one by one by hand now
    .)

Why this many parts? Because the panels of the cupboard have to look like they are 30mm thick, but I want to keep the cabinet as light as possible if I would really make all panels 30mm it would get way too heavy
    so this way they will look like they are 30mm thick but aren't.

The cabinet will be completely build from Finnish Birch multiplex wood in 15mm and 4mm thickness and will be stained dark brown and finished with transparent lacquer.

Led holes and mirror foil mounted on fronts

I'll start with a picture of what the fronts looked like before I started working on them again, part mounted.

Because the led holes weren't drilled in the steel layers yet and I wanted to drill those before I started applying the mirror foil I had to take the fronts apart for now..

After that I managed, even though al front panels where handmade, to mount all parts together so I could drill all holes for the led's at once (so my measurement skills appeared not to be that bad, because at least 2 holes where in the exact same place in all 4 of the front panels, and the rest nearly as well
    )

On these 2 pictures all the holes for the led's are drilled, 14 pieces in each front.

Finally I could start with the mirror foil now
    I bought this at a local sign maker, they fortunately had a leftover piece big enough for my fronts which I could buy for small change.
    I also orientated for the foil color for the final look of the fronts, but I'll get back to that later.

On the pictures above you can see how I applied the foil:

-first of al I cut a piece of foil slightly bigger than the front.
    -peeled of the protective film and cut it in half
    -re-placed the protective film
    -made a nice mixture of dish wash soap and lukewarm water
    -placed the foil on the front with the protective film down and put weight on one half to make sure it would stay in it's place
    -soaped in the other half
    -gently from the center out I rubbed on the foil with an old discount card
    -et voila, that's one half, for the other half I used the same method
    -the top front is with, the bottom one without foil
    -and repeated that 4 times
    -and now it's time for a.............

That's it for today, I'm not sure when you can expect the next update, but as you can see, I'm still working on it

Tiny little update

* I'm glad I didn't became a monk
    (a dutch saying meaning a lot of (the same) work that needs a lot of concentration goes: "Monk's work")

why? because I'm not a huge fan of monk's work as you can see above

30 holes in each front, which makes 120 holes total (for those who dislike math as well
    ) cut by hand

But hey, It's all in the game

Mounted the mesh in the first case

Finally, for those which got curious because of all my stories about the mesh in the side panels, here's an update with pictures.

Because I got the mesh from a friend of mine rolled up it took me some effort to get it nice and flat again.
    First of all I cut the pieces in the correct size at work (because of a tiny mismeasurement I eventually had to cut them a bit smaller afterwards
    but luckily not bigger
    ) after which I placed the pieces between a few pieces of plywood to get them as flat as possible.

I had already done the left side, but didn't take any pictures of the process because I was more obsessed with finding the right adhesive etc.
    The pictures all show how the right side is done, but it doesn't really differ from the left side, except for the fact that I had to take the power supply out for mounting the right side.

On the exact place the mesh has to be mounted I placed a piece of cardboard first on which I drew the letters of the panels (I did this for both sides separately)
    This way I could place the mesh on the piece of cardboard and see exactly where to put the adhesive..

After trying some different types of glue and tapes, I eventually chose 2 component "Bison Combi Power". It's applicable very easy and is very strong, so not much is needed to get the mesh thoroughly in it's place.

Above that, the glue has a workable process time of 15 minutes. If, after applying the glue, you wait 10 minutes before attaching it, the mesh almost immediately stays in it's place giving me the advantage that even when the mesh wasn't completely flat it would stay pretty much in it's place.

The entire process was simply mixing one part of glue with 1 part of hardener, apply the mixture, wait for 10 minutes, place the mesh in the case et voila:

and here's the final result (perspective on the 2nd picture looks a bit weird
    but the letters really are cut out straight
    ).

You can see the applied glue from the inside of the case, but I don't really have a problem with that, the inside won't be visible eventually but who knows, maybe I'll paint the entire inside later on.

I purposely chose to place the mesh over the entire inside of the case because I liked this better than just the letter with a tiny edge around them.

So far for today.................

The very beginning of the cabinet

Finally I got to pick up the wood for the cabinet today, unfortunately I'm pretty occupied with all kinds of other stuff and didn't do much work on it yet, but I couldn't resist showing the few pictures I took

2 Pictures of the wood for the cabinet, a lot of small pieces and the 2 side panels with the holes roughly milled in them.

As you could see on the first picture I couldn't resist making a small start

I've build up the base of the inner part of the right side panel.

not much text in this update, but tomorrow I'll continue working on the cabinet..............

And another few hours of work on the cabinet is done

As promised I continued working on the cabinet today and managed to do quite a bit of work on it.

I started building up the second base of the inner parts of the side panels

After which I mounted the strips of wood which make the side panels look thicker from the front..

In one of the 2 side panels the hole in it was accidentally milled 3mm bigger than it should be, but nothing we can't solve

I glued in a small strip of wood which sticks out a tiny bit, later on I will sand this level with the panel and you will hardly see it afterwards.

Here you can see how the inner part is mounted onto the side panels

Because wood is a product of nature which doesn't always take the shape you'd like it needs some motivation once a while (reed: brute force and glue clamps)

And with the second side panel. in place it is starting to look like a real cabinet.

Because my girlfriend likes a little attention once a while this will be all for today, but I made quite a bit of progress and everything is still going according to plan

continued with the cabinet

Despite having a barbeque
    this afternoon I got quite a bit of work done again today.

First of all I started making the panel which separates the 19" part from the bottom cabinet.

After which I continued mounting the top of the cabinet. Once again, to save weight and wood, I didn't use full panels of wood, but one full panel with strips mounted on it to make it look thicker from the front.

On the second photo you can clearly see how I use the 4mm plywood to finish off the ends of the panels.

The exact same story for the bottom, except this is 45mm thick instead of 30mm. I couldn't clamp it to the side panels, but because it's the bottom and you won't see them afterwards, I used screws to keep it in it's place

Than I continued finishing off the front edges of the cabinet.

And that's what it looks like at this moment, all the front edges finished off with 4mm plywood, nest step is to finish off the inner parts of the side panels with the same 4mm plywood..

* floriske.nl waves

Part 3 of the cabinet

I could mention that I continued working on the cabinet today, but hey, who expected something else? so I won't

Today I started with squaring off the corners of the hole in one side panel. (yeah I know, not 100% perfect yet, but just wait and see till it's finished
    )

Here I mounted the first part of the 4mm plywood to finish off the construction in the left side panel., and, call me stupid
    I'm two of these pieces short, some for the top and bottom

Tomorrow I'm going to arrange some more plywood so I have all the pieces I need.

If you don't have enough clamps what do you use? ......................... right, tape and leftover materials

Here you can see the 4mm plywood finish on the insides.

Between the case I will also place the same 4mm plywood which overlaps the side panels a bit (7mm) so it will neatly cover the top and bottom edges of them.

On this picture all 4mm pieces on the left side are mounted, the seem at the top is a bit bigger than I had hoped, but I think I will manage to get rid of this with some filler an sanding

It took me some effort because no one was around to help me (girlfriend has an evening shift) but I managed to get the bottom case of the stack on my desk out of it so I could have a quick look if it would fit in the cabinet (I just was too curious
    ).

There, that's it for tonight, now I'm going to enjoy a cold glass of rosé wine.

CHEERS!

* I'm a star in putting on weird faces

Mounting the feet

Today I worked on the cabinet for about an hour, I should have been in bed instead, because green stuff is slowly filling up my head (and running out of it
    ) but I couldn't resist working on it for a short while

Here are the feet which will be mounted underneath the cabinet and which make the whole adjustable on an uneven floor.

My patented "vacuum while drilling" system

After pre-drilling the holes I took a 7 hole saw with a 45mm diameter and drilled 20mm deep into the layer of 45mm plywood.
    With some brute force I cut out the wood from this hole so a 20mm deep hole was left. 45mm diameter en in the hart of the hole a smaller hole through all 3 layers of plywood.

I drilled the center holes slightly bigger than 10mm and the first part even a bit bigger so I could mount an M10 threaded T-nut.

The feet are crewed into this t-nut and the thread will be reachable from the inside of the cabinet so it can easily be adjusted from the inside.

I will make slots in the end of the feet's thread so I can use a screwdriver for the adjustment.
    (not completely my own idea by the way, Ikea
    is using this system for some years now
    )

Once again, times 4

I think I have said this before, but don't pay too much attention to the rough looks, I will thoroughly fill and sand after the cabinet is finished.

It's in the living room at the moment and to prevent as much dust as possible I sand as less as possible at this moment.

Here we are again

I took some time to work on the cabinet again today and yesterday.

Yesterday I've been working on cutting the holes for the 4x 230V 120mm outtake fans in the cabinet.
    I've got 4 of those fans which will be switched on and off with an adjustable thermal relay, so they will switch on only if the temperature in the top of the cabinet gets too high.

The bottom part of the cabinet will get a door in it, behind this e.g. my kvm switch, router and subwoofer will be placed.

But I also wanted some storage space for games etc. That's what I've been doing today.

First of all I've cut all pieces and glued them together.

After which I glued the whole construction in it's place. It wasn't easy to keep it in it's place but eventually it worked out fine.

The shelve is 215mm high and 400mm deep, the rest of the bottom cabinet will be left open so I can reach some cabling and equipment more easily.

Another little piece of cabinet

As the update title makes you expect: I got a little bit further.

first of all I (after having picked up the final pieces of wood on friday) glued in the 4mm plywood finish in the right side panel.

After which I thickened the center shelve of the bottom cupboard and finished of the front of it with a sheet of 4mm plywood as well.

This is what the cabinet looks like at this moment, on the second picture I have temporarily placed the door into it.

All the rough woodwork on the cabinet is done now.
    Next week I will go out and buy some hinges for the door and prepare them, after which I can take the entire cabinet to the factory of a friend of mine where I can start sanding and it will be painted.

A week of short mod moments

You didn't hear much of me the past week, but I have been doing some useful things between other more important stuff I had to do.

I've mounted the hinges on the door, which means the cabinet is now completely ready to be sanded and painted

the pieces of wood which are behind the hinges on the pictures where necessary to be able to mount them correctly, after mounting them I replaced them for 2 smaller pieces which are less visible.

I all goes well I will be taking the cabinet to my friends workshop this week where I can start sanding it.

In the meantime I continued working on mounting the mesh in the side panels of the cases, but unfortunately casemodding doesn't always work out like it should

After mounting the mesh I noticed it doesn't have a consistent structure and that some pieces where mounted upside down regarding to others.

I had to take these pieces out and start all over again, the one I mounted a while back and of which the glue really hardened took me some effort to take out and didn't survive my brute force. So I had to make one new mesh panel.

and mounting the mesh "again"

A few weeks ago when I came downstairs in the morning I noticed that my download pc wasn't running anymore

I have no idea why, but I thought windows update had something to do with it.

However, after restarting it didn't take long before the system shut down again, and I came to the conclusion that the water pump of my Thermaltake bigwater set died.

Unfortunately my bios automatically shuts down the system if the processor reaches more than 60 degrees celsius.
    hail to that

I've ordered a new pump with reservoir at aquacomputer in germany (same as mounted in my workstation) which arrived this week so I could mount it.

Because it's mounted the exact same way as the pump in my workstation I won't go into details, but have posted the pictures.

Another conclusion: I'm never going to use thermaltake cooling liquid ever again, why that is shows on the pictures above

The left bottle is the liquid as it should be, on the right you can see the liquid that came out of my system

I'm using alphacool liquid in my workstation's cooling system which still is crystal clear, so I've filled up this system with it as well.

here's another picture of the cabinet with 3 cased (with mesh) placed in it.

My workstation which isn't placed in it on the picture still needs a new piece of mesh on one side.

Those who placed close attention must have noticed the poorer quality of the pictures of the last few updates. This is because my parents borrowed my camera and I have to take pictures with my girlfriends camera at this moment.

Here's a little sneak preview of an idea I have for the side panels

It took me some effort, but here's another update

My workstation is out of order at the moment at first i thought the mainboard broke down, but later on it appeared that it actually was the power supply..

That's why it's a bit harder for me to edit all pictures, because I'm currently working on my mediacenter system which I don't want to pollute too much with all kind of software.

*there are supposed to be some pictures of me sanding the case, but they are still on my phone*

2 weeks ago the cabinet moved from the living room to the factory of a friend of mine / colleague modder. There I've been sanding it from top to bottom so it could be painted.

On november the 30th (a week later) I got the good news that the paintwork was done and that I could pick up the cabinet. Because it was my last day at my old job I was lucky to be able to borrow a bus to transport it .

Above you can see what it looks like at this moment, with 2 cases placed in it.

Somehow I can't seem to get some nice coloring pictures made with my girlfriends cybershot

I think I'll have to claim my own camera back at my parents

Here you can see how I've placed and wired the LED's in one of the front panels.

First of all I have sanded the led's flat and shorter, they now the length equals the thickness of the green acrylic panel layer + the steel layer + a rivet (which just gives it a finishing touch).

After that I've mounted all led's in the front panel and, if necessary, glued them in place.

The led's are wired parallel in 4 groups of 3 and one group of 2 led's. The necessary resistors are soldered onto a small piece of breadboard which is powered by a piece of wire with a molex on the end.

Unfortunately the tip of my soldering iron was pretty well worn so the soldering doesn't look too good, but it's thorough and works.

Here you can see the effect of the LED's in the front panel I'm very pleased with the result so far and hope the final look will be as expected.

Especially on the second picture you can see what the LED's do with the edges of the acrylic panel.
    edit: a few night shots:

Another point on the to do list is done

Because the final sign up date of the Benelux Casemod League is coming closer I wail have to make sure I'm finished in time of course (read: try to........)

So I've done a few things again yesterday and today.

Yesterday and today I have been working on mounting the four 230V outtake fans in the top of the cabinet.

These will eventually be controlled by a temperature sensitive relay which will automatically turn on the fan if the temperature in the cabinet gets above the set level.

I'm also thinking about mounting some sort of speed control in between because they are well noisy

I've mounted a magnet lock on the door so it stays nicely shut.

The first of these 2 pictures is the finally the first one made with my girlfriends cybershot of which I can say the color looks pretty accurate

Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact same handles as on my other furniture, but this one looks pretty much the same and even cooler because it's stainless steel instead of painted metal

see you next time

Tiny little update

Yesterday I've mounted and soldered the led's of 2 more front panels, so only one to go

I've made a simple test print to place in between one of the front panels so I could estimate the final result with signage foil, and I must say that I'm quite happy with the first impression even though it's a quite simple design

Now I can take a few good looks at it for the next couple of days so I can see if I won't get bored of it quickly

1st USB hub mounted

Today I've been working on mounting the first USB hub in one of the acrylic panels which will be mounted in between the cases.

edit:

I Already de-mounted the usb hub, but I found an old picture with the de-mounted hub and the drawn measures of the holes in the acrylic pane

this one fit's nicely in between here

First of all I've cut 2 metal brackets from an aluminium corner strip to mount the hub to the acrylic panel.

The bracket had to be mounted underneath the circuit board because else I couldn't place the bolds for mounting it in the middle of the acrylic panel. To make sure the usb connections wouldn't be to deep behind the panel I had to cut a small corner out of the circuit board. A little test with my multi meter turned out that this wouldn't be a problem.

I've made m3 thread into one side of the bracket for mounting it to the circuit board

In the other side I drilled a 4,5 mm hole and then mounted the brackets to the hub. Here you can clearly see the bracket being mounted underneath the circuit board and bolted onto it from the top.

I still didn't have enough room for bolting the whole onto the acrylic panel which problem I've solved like you can see below.

First of all I've drilled the holes in the acrylic panel.

To make sure that I could put a nut on the bolds which mount it to the panel I've made some spacers from an old piece of steel rod I had lying around. I drilled a hole into the center of the rod after which I've cut of the length I needed so it became "short tubes" which I could use as a spacer.

This way I could easily mount it all together as you can see.

Only three more to go, but not today

USB hubs are mounted, photo shoot

As some of you already knew all 4 of the usb hubs are mounted in the panels.

This doesn't mean that the panels are done, they still need some extra metal reinforcement behind them so they won't bend and of course they need mounting holes.

Today I've tried to make a little photo shoot of what the whole looks like after all the work that's done so far. Once the project is finished I will borrow a more decent camera, as well as some film lights to make a decent photo shoot, but the pictures below give a really good impression of the final result (beware, they are still taken with my girlfriends cybershot )

right, pictures:

Reinforcing and mounting the usb panels

Today I've been working on reinforcing the usb panels en mounting them.

First of all I've cut 4 pieces of cornered aluminium strip which are a tiny bit shorter than the usb panels are wide.

After that I've cut out one edge of the corner so the strips are flat at the end, the rest of the strip which is still cornered will fit in between the mounting panels of the cabinet (this will get more clear further on)

I've mounted a few pieces of plywood onto my workbench where the panels exactly fit in between.

And I took a piece of leftover steel in which I've drilled 2,5mm holes in the exact spot where the mounting holes in the panels have to be.
    This makes sure I can drill the holes quickly, accurately and efficiently.

The 2,5mm holes in the panels where enlarged to 4mm after that.

unfortunately while drilling one of the holes my drill broke in 2 which resulted in a minor damaged panel

I do not have the time to make a new panel before I'm going to contest in the Benelux Casemod League, so I'll have to learn to live with it

(the damage can pretty well be seen on the picture below as well)

I took me some creative thinking, but I figured out a way to keep the panels in their final position so I could take over the exact spot of the holes onto the cabinet.

The mounting holes are in a 15mm thick plywood panel which I'm absolutely not allowed to drill through, so to prevent this prom happening I wrapped some gaffer tape around the drill at the right depth.

After this I used normal m4 hexagonal bolts which I screwed directly into the wood for mounting the panels.
    (it might seem like not a really good idea, but because it's it's not a problem and I can fasten them pretty tightly)

Here you can see what it looks like at the moment.

On the first picture you can also clearly see why I had to cut a corner out of the reinforcement strips.

The panels will eventually be placed a bit further forward, but I have to make some acrylic distance blocks first to be able to do that.

TBCL is getting closer, still stuff to do

Now I'm officially invited for the Benelux Casemod League I will have to make sure I'm ready on time

Fortunately all the hard work lately was worth the effort because the only thing that really has to be done is mounting the front panels (if I get them back from the signmaker who is applying the design that is )

Next to that there are a lot of small things as well, but not all of them are really important for my contesting in tBCL. One of them is placing the dustfilters (which will also make sure you can't see the inside of the case from the outside so I can make a mess inside it if I want to )

First of all you take a standard universal extractor fan filter and cut this into 8 equal pieces.

Apply some double sided adhesive tape to it on the corners

And use this to mount the filter to the right and left inner side of the cases

Et voila, the result in the dark with a CCFL behind it

With the word "theft delay" in the back of my head I have 4 panels made with a slot for a padlock in them on the same place as the slot for a padlock on the cases, these will be mounted into the cabinet in such a way that you can't reach the screws without removing the padlock and sliding the case forward.

I'm thinking about painting them eventually, but not sure yet, for now I will sand them with scotchbrite.

Because 3mm aluminium is pretty thick but loses a lot of strength due to the slots in it I have mounted u-shaped aluminium strips behind them for more reinforcement.

As said before, the panels are/will be mounted in such a way that the screws cant be accessed without removing the padlock and sliding the case forward..

I have covered the led's in the green layer of the front panels with mirror foil, this to make sure no light of the led's will be visible through the design of the front panel sticker.

I've also tested all 4 LCD's installed the necessary software on all 4 systems and mounted the LCD's into the front panels.

These eight pieces of acrylic panel with small pieces of aluminium glued onto them are meant to place the usb panels further to the front and won't be visible afterwards.

Here you can see the placement of the CCLF's, eventually they will be mounted on the wooden panels in between the cases, but for tBCL they are mounted as shown. To save space in the case the inverter is placed external. Eventually the CCFL's will be powered by an external PSU so that's another reason why they are mounted like this

As you can see I've also placed dust filter onto the aluminium panels in the back.

I'm thinking about using dust filters on the intake fans as well, I did a quick test with this and idle temp only got 2 degrees higher, but I'm going to have a look at a stressed situation soon as well.

Got my fronts back, but I'm not really happy with the result

I'll start with the least interesting part of this update:

Yesterday I've cut some slots into the bolts of the cabinet feet so I can adjust them from the inside of the cabinet.

right, let's continue with the fronts ............... I'm not really happy with them, but with tBCL (the Benelux Casemod League) just a week aqua I'll have to use them for now

What's wrong? Read on:

On this picture you can see what's wrong, the color that is

I gave the signmaker a Pantone Number so he could find the closest signage foil color compared to this.

Most likely the person who chose the color looked at the wrong color patch in the pantone guide, that's why they used signage foil which is way to dark compared to the cases.

Like I said, there is no time to correct this before tBCL (the Benelux Casemod League) but I'm going to have a good talk with the signmaker about how they are going to fix this afterwards.

First of all I mounted one front panel together to look at the result of al the brainstorming I did and the result is beyond my expectations!

Of course I mounted the other 3 as well

Because my workstation is on my desk atm and I didn't feel like disconnecting it there are only 3 cases in the cabinet, but the idea is pretty clear

On this picture you can clearly see the color difference

* floriske.nl is going to stay well disappointed the next days, but I hope that'll go over when tBCL starts on friday

tBCL was a great success!

tBCL is over again, and against my own expectations I turned out to be the first place winner in the caseconstruction category.

Below you'll find the pictures I took, together with a short review of the event and my special thanks.

tBCL started early for me on friday, I had to do some things before I could prepare to leave home.

In the morning I started preparing all cases and the cabinets for transport to tBCL.

Fortunately I could borrow a way too big bus from my old employer which I could pick up early in the afternoon.

Once I picked up the bus I could start packing:

We (my girlfriend went with me) expected some traffic jams, so we decide to leave for Rijswijk a bit early so we would surely be on time (had to be there at 17.00)

That worked out, we arrived at 16.30 on the tBCL stand at theregroup lan party.

The first thing we did was unloading the bus and place the cabinet on the reserved spots in the stand.

As you can see on the pictures I also borrowed a cart and 2 flightcases from my old boss to be able to transport the cases safely, the cases where wrapped in sleeping bags and towels to minimize the risk of damage as much as possible.

At 19.000 the regroup lan party started and the first lanners arrived, it didn't take long before most of them found their place in the hall.

I didn't take much pictures during the event itself, but of course I took pictures of all the contestants.

First of all a few total shots:

followed by the pictures of all contestants in the order they where set up in the stand.

First of all Caseconstruction "XIXIV" by Floris Bosman a.k.a. "Floriske.nl" (me that is )

Casemod "Gemini" by Gert Hengeveld a.k.a. "Koradhil"

Caseconstruction "The kings castle" by Sebastiaan van Buizen a.ka. "TeamIkke"

Casemod "Stacker830 mod" by Faried Makhlouf a.ka. "Faried112"

Casemod "Illumili" by Sylvester Anink a.k.a. "Mydogisgone"

Casemod "Bouweenpc Casemod" by kenny bakermans a.k.a. "Kenny"

Caseconstruction "Stealth" by Matthijs de Vaan a.k.a. "X-Gamer-X"

Casemod "The Machine" by Frenkie Janse a.k.a. "Frenkie"

Caseconstruction "Red Rogue" by Jeroen Grit a.k.a. "Godric"

and last but not least Caseconstruction "Tomb Raider Casemod(TRC) by Danny Terwindt a.k.a. "Terw_dan"