Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a paper weight

I subscribed to this thread. BigJohnson's Avatar

Default Re: Not a paper weight

Got an email this morning. Apparently my machine is built and being shipped. Sweet! Pics to follow in 5-7 shipping days.

Sorry for the double post.

Does anyone know what games will run well on this machine. I know its not the super performance machine we all go for here. But I was looking to play a good fps with a good multiplayer to kill some time since I'm spending most of my money on this machine. I used to play BF1942 but I borrowed it on campus since we mostly played lan games which didnt check to see how many people used the same key. But now I'm looking at HL:Orange or BF2 and I was hoping someone could give me insight that might have a similar system if these will run well. Thanks for the help.

I've got the same processor in my laptop, with a go7400, and I can play WoW with almost all the graphic toys turned on (lose the full screen glow effect, and turn down the distance a bit). With the 8600 in yours, you should be fine to play pretty much anything.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

I'm with everyone in the 6150 haters club.

I got this kickin new laptop (HP 9410), and of course the first thing I did was install wow and get depressed. Oh well, wasnt my dime since technically it's my work machine LOL. The double layer dvd burner with lightscribe still has me looking forward to an excuse to use it LOL. And the 17" widescreen is no slouch.

No pics yet. But I did dl crysis and check it out. It says that it can optimally run in medium. But I put everything on low and it runs perfect and its not too bad for quality. I can still play the game, its not all shapes. But I have been playing BF 1942 for kicks on it. It runs that at the max everything.

Last edited by BigJohnson; 11-12-2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Edit: Pics