Thread: Newegg equivalent for Canada?

Anodized

Default Newegg equivalent for Canada?

I was recently looking through newegg to see how good the deals actually are and I was surprised. They have some REALLY good deals. I knew very well that they do not ship to canada. Which is very disappointing.

I am now trying to look for a site that ships to Canada that has great deal. So I am trying to find the "Egg" of canada. I have checked NCIX and a few other places but they are similar prices to what I could get at a local shop.

Anyone know of any good sites?

Default Re: Newegg equivalent for Canada?

i've heard bad stories of online ordering from Canada Computers but in store there good. they have some pretty good prices but i'm a bit weary of there products, my motherboard was from them and the north bridge fan was already installed and the box for it wasn't there.

tiger direct is another place but i find there prices a bit high for some stuff. when ever i get the money i will be buying my video card there.

i really wish newegg would get off there ass and learn to ship to Canada especially with the dollar the way it is. not only do they have good prices but good selection too.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

Anodized

I heard that newegg is suppose to be shipping to Canada soon, but who knows how long "soon" is.

That is exactly why I went to newegg just to look because we can afford to buy from there now, lol. They do have good deals. I thought Memory Express in Alberta had some good memory deals going on but Newegg beats them by a longshot.

I will check out Canadiancomputers to see how their prices compare and if it is worth it or not. I am trying to find some Abit boards, either P965 or P35 chipsets.

Also, I remember ordering from a store in Vancouver a long time ago and they had some good deals but I cannot remember the name of the business of the life of me. It was about 3 years ago or so.

Anyway, thanks spawn for a lead anyway. We will force Newegg into a revolution!

www.memoryexpress.com

Based in Calgary (and Edmonton) Alberta, they do worldwide shipping. Prices are great, and if you mention my name to the websales guy, he might cut you a deal. Jay and Travis are the guys who run the websales.

-Luke

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Fresh Paint

www.ncix.com

By far my favourite computer store.

Anodized

I live in Edmonton and have been dealing with Memory Express for the last few years. I really do enjoy walking in to shop. the atmosphere is great, along with the sales people and technicians. Most of them know their stuff .

I have never shopped from NCIX but I don't feel that they are not worth buying from since there is little or difference from memory express products. I do like the amount they have to choose from though so I would order from them if they have something I cannot find locally atm.

That is the issue with memory express though, I don't feel they have a wide enought selection of parts. Luke do you know if they can special order products in? Also I didn't know they were shipping world wide now. Did that happen when the web site was updated?

Edit:Lol, Tot you are from Vancouver and I think NCIX is there too right, . Do they have a location where you can walk in and shop?

Fear.Sin, here are instructions for getting goods from NewEgg in Canada.

1. Find trustworthy friend in America
    2. Order stuff and get it shipped to trustworthy friend
    3. Get them to ship it to you!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Lol.. I had to do that with some speakers I bought. Airbozo rules.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

tigerdirect.ca