Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crysis

Default Re: Crysis

I'm actually waiting until March to get a new video card. But I might be picking up a 'cheap' PhysX card for something else.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

After all the talk about how sweet a system you'd need to run it, mine played it ok at all medium setting and this bucket of carp barely boots windows inside of a day! Looked ok at those levels too, i'd love to have a bash with a rig some of you guys have got though.

You would if the FPS were playable lol. Go and buy 3 Ultras and a 780i board, then tell us how it runs it might just be playable. lmao.

Once again im stuck, stupid Prophet keeps dying... and i can't do it at all, i got past the wall where the alien blasts through then forward a little then he died.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Oh I hate that part. Sucks that I'm stuck there without a vidyur card to beat it, lol. He had 10 seconds to travel 6ft to get to the burning helo and he stood there like an idiot. Ah well.

I got annoyed so started throwing grenades at him, did me no good but it took the stress away.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I just played the demo and on normal finished it in 10 mins. I can only run it with everything on high and with no AA though but it still looks fantastic. I am sooooooo getting it after Christmas when I have some money lol.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Well, I've been dissuaded from buying it. Why? MaximumPC.

Before you all go and ravage their headquarters, bear in mind that it's their opinion and you can disagree if you want.

That being said... They said it could be finished in a few hours and it's an easily forgettable "tactical" shooter game. Pile that on top of the fact that I don't want to kill my rig (X800XL ftl) and my lack of dosh (I actually owe the bank 43 dollars) and you've got one bad, unbalanced equation. =p

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

I've taken my time to play it... if you like rushing games, of course you can beat it fast. Ah well, to each his (or her) own. I really enjoyed it and wish I could play it some more. Too bad the online multiplayer sucked ass thanks to retarded 10 year olds strafing back and forth so much.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    I've taken my time to play it... if you like rushing games, of course you can beat it fast. Ah well, to each his (or her) own. I really enjoyed it and wish I could play it some more. Too bad the online multiplayer sucked ass thanks to retarded 10 year olds strafing back and forth so much.
    Yeah, jeeze, those damn kids. Why won't they just run straight at me like they should! .

X-Play gave Crysis a 3 out of 5. I trust X-Play, so I won't be buying a $50, 3 star game. Maybe if it comes free with my 8800GT... But maybe I'll save the $10 and get the version with ET:QW. At least that got good ratings.
    RIP Bucko

He was doing a cheesy remake of the peanut butter jelly time dance.

Dude, read my Crysis review. I don't trust any other source than my own experience because I've played "5 star games" that have sucked horridly. Try out the demo at least. I was hooked after playing it.