Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Alien Rebirth

Master Mod

Default Re: Water Alien Rebirth - From Brazil

I decided to push the system to watch better the font reaction since i believe it is almost breaking his capacity limit barrier. So, i install aquamark3 and get this results:

The system remains stable but the font really warm a litlle bit.

Anyway, i thing the results was fine for my system, and, i want compare to others who have the same equipamet i have, to see the diference cooling down the system makes.

Really appreciate any help.

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

I decided to push the system to watch better the font reaction since i believe it is almost breaking his capacity limit barrier. So, i install aquamark3 and get this results:

Anyway, i thing the results was fine for my system, and, i want compare to others who have the same equipamet i have, to see the diference cooling down the system makes.

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    i'll take your old motherboard if you want hehe.... the case looks whiter now and clean looking. i likes!
    Yeah, they really seems better defined. With this new mobo will easy to organize all those wires.

Also, iŽll fabricate an 12V single wire to conect major pieces together. IŽve already bought two TECH FLEX cable sleeving kits (already with me) and a new font that maybe arrive here in two weeks, when iŽll start a real cable management.

Glad to have you around and hear from you.

Thank You !

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

i'll take your old motherboard if you want hehe.... the case looks whiter now and clean looking. i likes!
    Yeah, they really seems better defined. With this new mobo will easy to organize all those wires.

Also, iŽll fabricate an 12V single wire to conect major pieces together. IŽve already bought two TECH FLEX cable sleeving kits (already with me) and a new font that maybe arrive here in two weeks, when iŽll start a real cable management.

Thank You !

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Thank You !

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Thank You !

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Thank You !

Pedro Torres.

Master Mod

Remake of front panel plexi hinges:

Best regards,

Pedro Torres.

BTW-> I ordered the coolermaster musketeer 3 to fill the 5 1/4 'blackhole' left behind by the removed DVD-RW.

Quite nice !

Master Mod

Remake of front panel plexi hinges:

Best regards,

Pedro Torres.

BTW-> I ordered the coolermaster musketeer 3 to fill the 5 1/4 'blackhole' left behind by the removed DVD-RW.

Quite nice !