Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LotusBlossom

Rankenphile

Default Re: LotusBlossom

Lookin' good. Keep it up.

Anodized

Looks good so far. The flower looks really nice and I like the idea.

love your hair color. I cant get away with that in my job, so I envy your freedom with haircolor. All I can get away with is really weird streaks.

Resident Alcoholic

As the resident naughty-painty-stencily-graffiti-artisty I feel obliged to A) congratulate you on a very nice stencil. And B) give you some tips!
    firstly, reg marks! If you cut two little squares in the same place on each layer, you can line up the layers much more easily. 'but then you will have 2 little squares on the stencil!' well, if you're sensible you stick 2 little pieces of masking tape where the squares will be!

Also, WHERE DID YOU GET UV SPRAYPAINT?!?!?! The only UV spray I know of is spanish Montana Alien 'Poltergeist', and thats very hard to get hold of....
    Good job!
    nice tats. (someone had to say it.)
    H

Fresh Paint

Your beautiful..... I mean your case roxxors all soxxors. No seriously looks good. Hope your thumb heals up, but seriously your hott....Im not a petififle either<.<

or am I? heh heh heh heh

Rankenphile

Quote Originally Posted by onelegout
    As the resident naughty-painty-stencily-graffiti-artisty I feel obliged to A) congratulate you on a very nice stencil. And B) give you some tips!
    firstly, reg marks! If you cut two little squares in the same place on each layer, you can line up the layers much more easily. 'but then you will have 2 little squares on the stencil!' well, if you're sensible you stick 2 little pieces of masking tape where the squares will be!

Also, WHERE DID YOU GET UV SPRAYPAINT?!?!?! The only UV spray I know of is spanish Montana Alien 'Poltergeist', and thats very hard to get hold of....
    Good job!
    nice tats. (someone had to say it.)
    H
    Spraypaint here.

I got some of this a while back for my arcade mod. It's neat stuff, but goes on very thin - it's actually an artist's fixative, not a proper paint. It takes many, many layers to build up a strong, reactive effect, but it's worth it. It is not entirely invisible, but darn close, and it works under a clear coat finish. Neat stuff.

I really like that paint design on the fan cover, it has the illusion of being backlit, moreso than other UV objects. keep it up *thumbs up*

Great!You'v made a hell of a yob.Keep going in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by onelegout
    H
    heya - yeah, i have marker dots that line up the stencils. and thanks!

ok so i am like the worst person ever for not finishing this damn project yet, but i am starting a new IT consulting biz right now (Blackwire LLC) and it is like sucking my time away from me. i know more about partnership taxation than anyone should at this point. here's an artsy-fied picture of me at work, doing a little routine maintenance on a some rack mounted servers:

HA! JUST KIDDING! (ok it is me and i am at work, but it was just a joke)

anyway - I prooooomise to finish this thing before the hardware becomes obsolete. ugh, i swear. at least my business is up and running (and profitable, so far!) and my thumb is healed!! it is back to 100% of it's previously thumby antics, and i only have a kinda-weird looking scar. c'est la vie.

-amberella
    --------------------------------------------------
    everyone has an uncle who's an amateur magician.

Quote Originally Posted by FynexFox
    Your beautiful..... I mean your case roxxors all soxxors. No seriously looks good. Hope your thumb heals up, but seriously your hott....Im not a petififle either<.<

or am I? heh heh heh heh

somehow i missed this post when i was just reading stuff.

thanks for the compliment, i think, but i am curious as to your concern about being a petififle. as i'm sure you're aware, the spread of petififilia throughout this great nation threatens the very fabric of our core values - freedom, democracy, and access to all the pr0n your bandwith can take.... so please, should you feel even the slightest tendancies (petite-petififle, i believe that first stage is called), get help. for yourself. for america.

and i'm 23.

amberella.

ohhhhh waaaait ... i get it. you meant petiFIVEL .... the compusive need to watch "An American Tale." You gotta admit, that mouse is spunky!
    http://www.gamehead.com.au/image.php?productid=83965
    everyone has an uncle who's an amateur magician.

Holy Lace ups Batman.. Corsets and Rackmounts.. Does it get any better then this!?!?