Thread: My DD WIP update.

Default My DD WIP update.

Well you saw it when it was just Daredevil, and pretty basic, i've done quite a bit since then. So tell me what ye all think

ATM, i'm hating the way DDs face looks.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Default Re: My DD WIP update.

The face on the badguy looks soooooooo kickass.
    The saw blade(or i think thats what it is) needs more detail and a smaller circle in the middle where it attaches to his arm or w/e

daredevil, well he looks like a deformed fishman freak, im sorry but his face makes me sick, and his mask, reminds me of the old school batman costume (KABOOM! WOOSH! SLAP!!)

just my thoughts =/

Yea, it's not a finished disk blade so that's why it's grey, it's just to help me visualize the layout.

DD's Face will have to be re-done, cus it's crap.
    Last edited by Scotty; 11-27-2007 at 10:10 AM.

DD's face.. hmm you must look at the anatomy... its off... eyes go pretty much in the middle of the head. i know that sounds weird.. how about you take a photo of yourself in that position for reference or find a photo on the web... the head just isn't long enough and idk about the neck either. check into it. references make work all the better

"Everyday above ground is a special day."
    "suede wearing, hat with a feathuh, ho smacking, graphics pimp" - jdbnsn

I know, my anatomy sucks, even though i know how to do it faces/bodies constantly go wrong in one way or another.

even with a mirror next to me nothing works out ill have to hide the mess=ups with blood.... How the hell do i paint blood?

look on how others did... im guessing thats kinda gonna be hard to cover up though... since ... uh.. that'd have to be a **** load of blood.. just elongate the head and it could solve your problem... and also remember... the back of the head curves. its like an oval on top from the side then a smaller circle. ^_~ good luck

"Everyday above ground is a special day."
    "suede wearing, hat with a feathuh, ho smacking, graphics pimp" - jdbnsn

Cheers, the back of the head and body won't be visible as there are a load of rocks covering it, so im safe there. Ill see what i can do with the head.