Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age Of Conan

Default Age Of Conan

http://beta.ageofconan.com/beta_appl...savage_sexy_en

if you dont have dx10, i wouldnt even bother

i heards its like the crysis of the mmorpg world

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: ummm

By "like the crysis of the mmorpg world" do you mean in how fun it is, graphical quality, or both? I wonder how good it is...

Oh, and a little tip: Next time put the name of the game or something similar as the title, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    By "like the crysis of the mmorpg world" do you mean in how fun it is, graphical quality, or both? I wonder how good it is...

Oh, and a little tip: Next time put the name of the game or something similar as the title, lol.
    i meant grapgics, i dont now if its fun since it would cracsh my pc. It was supposed to be the first DX10 game to come out but it got delayed

you decide by signing up for the beta! =)

If you have a nice computer I wouldn't even worry about it. From the looks of the screenies it has some pretty low res textures (atleast compared to high end games) and low polygon counts. From the screenies doesn't look like anything that fierce at all.

Edit: Well I guess it looks ok for an MMO. But still nothing that incredible in my eyes. And I don't see anything really DX10 specific from the looks of it. And as we all saw with the Crysis hacks you can get Very high to run in dx9 and have virtually the same image quality, so I don't think there is anything to worry about this game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    If you have a nice computer I wouldn't even worry about it. From the looks of the screenies it has some pretty low res textures (atleast compared to high end games) and low polygon counts. From the screenies doesn't look like anything that fierce at all.
    ugh now i have to find those HD Ingame videos of this again:p

edit:

I think this was the one i was watching, you have to click watch in HD on the bottom to watch it in all its glory
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...e=wmv&id=17855

Is awesome

sorry- I'm a warhammer online type of guy!
    You love my sig.

I'm an Anarchy Online addict and Age Of conan is from Funcom also, they really know how to make a game!

signed up to beta and most of my AO guild will be trying AoC,

Anarchy Online while not the prettiest of games (its just celebrated it's 6th year so can be excused a little) is still the most captivating MMORPG i've played, and all die hard AO fans i know are eagerly awaiting AoC's release.

/bias and filled with child like enthusiasm mini rant (gotta be careful using the rant word in the boards current climate though eh? hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Needsleep View Post
    I'm an Anarchy Online addict and Age Of conan is from Funcom also, they really know how to make a game!

signed up to beta and most of my AO guild will be trying AoC,

Anarchy Online while not the prettiest of games (its just celebrated it's 6th year so can be excused a little) is still the most captivating MMORPG i've played, and all die hard AO fans i know are eagerly awaiting AoC's release.

/bias and filled with child like enthusiasm mini rant (gotta be careful using the rant word in the boards current climate though eh? hehe)
    Good. Once you play tell me how it is! Unfortunately i havent bought my hardware yet so yea......

Default Re: Age Of Conan

I will probably be getting the game I heard it still has pretty nice graphics even at lower settings. If anyone else is getting this game let me know, we can run together.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Age Of Conan

I was looking at it and it looks pretty sweet... but I don't want to pay $50 and then $15 every month afterwards...