Thread: TBCS logo

Default TBCS logo

Some of you have been asking for the new logo in high res, here is what I have so far. It is no where near done and it is very flawed, the gradients are a little off, the shading and glare are off, the dimensions are close though. To the best of my knowledge, the font is some variation of boostssi that I can't seem to find. If you would like to tinker with it I'll post a link here to the .psd.

photoshop file
    Last edited by jdbnsn; 12-18-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Default Re: TBCS logo

The boostssi font is very close, but the proportions are off. I used the font and did some manipulating, this is about as close as I can get at the moment. I'll post the .psd here also if someone wants to get it closer...

PSD FILE
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

I'm getting sick of trying to copy this bastid and missing the mark. Here is another try, clouds are way off, up close it's pixelated as hell, shading is still off, blah blah blah...
    Last edited by jdbnsn; 12-24-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Last edited by Omega; 03-04-2008 at 02:55 AM. Reason: made the image into a url because my eyes hurt