Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Project N0NAME

D'Oh

Default Re: Project N0NAME

cool.. but unfortunatelly, if i modify the fsb.. up.. even with 10mhz, win xp crashes.. and my psu is taking its last breaths.. i think.. i really must get a new one and make a new circuit design for all the consumers i'm feeding now... i will try something really soon.. a big one.. the temps outside are going down, so maybe i'll reach 0 soon... that's like a phase cooling system... well, i'm not sure how high i can go without damage so i'm taking baby steps.. if anyone can tell me if there is sthg wrong, pls tell me really... tell me..

why does win crash?, for instance.. i can modify the agp/pci frequency, but cant modify the dividers for the memory, although i know it can be done on this board too...

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

When Windows crashes, it means that you have an ubstable overclock...

From looking at your CPU Z screenies, it looks like all you need to do is
    give it more power...

Meaning give it more Vcore in the Bios...

EDIT:

It looks like your +12v Rail can take it!

Rankenphile

How about this baby? It ought to give you all the power you'd EVER need.

1KW psu

D'Oh

nice psu.. and i thought the 850ssi was the best... still, bet its verrrrry expensive.. i am planning to buy a new psu, but this... maybe i could win one lol... 10ks formed, i'll try.. now i'm having pb with the hdd molex.. i think i need to change it.. but i have none left.. improvise i must! with oc, babysteps all the way.. i just don't want to change the bios settings when i blow it.. very lazy also i am but i may need it ...

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

D'Oh

ok...i did try a lil more clocking... i got this very stable right now

..but, and help is neede, if i bump the multiplier to 13... (vs 12,5x135), the fsb jumps to 100 and i get..well...math sucks... so, i'm gonna try in the morning.. to play with the jumpers on the board.. cause the bios says sthg and the bios says diferent.. good night people.. it's 1:35 here..at night.. so.. good night

D'Oh

i bought a small ram heatsink (2 actually)... they are made of aluminum and are very cheap. like a buck a piece.. the store from where i bought 'em ran out, but i'm waitin for some more cause i have some ideas.. need 2 more for my ram, 1 for the mosfets..

..i also bought a keyboard and i wanna mod it... pics later..

ATX Mental Case

It looks awfully messy in there, and is that ductape I see? =/ If you're going to be using tape, at least use electrical tape.

D'Oh

yes..it is duct tape.. it is electrical.. it is messy.. Sooooo, this is my project for now... i want to rewire all the fans and the controler... i still have no funds for this undertaking (i want to use something.. different ) and everything is messy becasue it is a work in progress ... it will be sorted

D'Oh

..regarding the wire management... i am a do it yourself guy..so.. i bought these

100% copper in sillicone, for heavy duty speaker cabinets (25 ft)

...6 pieces of 3.5mm jacks..with some cool added sleeves

..i'm still planning everything... better not screw up anything, plus.. i use this pc for music.. more to come soon

D'Oh

btw, how can i start a new page for this thread, for the sake of loading times?