Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Project N0NAME

D'Oh

Default Re: Project N0NAME

... i bought some black spray cans, and the protective masks , not to OD on spray hihi... i also downloaded lots of pics of dragons (yeah, dragons). I'll buy some bondo and try to make my front panel better all in a days work, tomorrow, instead of going to a very important exam

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

D'Oh

..today i bought more bondo, some primer(finally found some) and sandpaper. Still, i'm not sure what to do next. A, i did flunk that maths exam

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

D'Oh

..long time, but i have some kind of progrees done: i bought a dremel! i've started developing my skills by cutting stuff from around and i reallt like the engraving/etching potential the tool offers also, i bought a new mouse (x-710, cheaper than other of its kind, but i do give it an A+) and a lil' chipset fan. I plan on modding them together with some lighting and a smallish switch (which will replace a button i don't like on the side...)

D'Oh

I'm doing some stuff now and taking pics.. i have a free weekend and i hope i can dedicate it completelly to modding my case.. i did run into a bit of badluck.. one of my cathodes died.. in pieces.. i don know if anyone else experienced this, but the darn thing broke insinde of its protective tube...

i'm making 2 blowholes for 2x80mm led fans or AC3 fans (forced by the case and psu to go this way, although 1x92mm could have fitted as well), 1 120mm exhaust and a hole in the psu cover.. everything will be then brushed/sanded, primed and painted metal-black... i've done 1 hole in the top, cut the psu cover, started to prime it.. now i'm doin the 120mm exhaust...
    see you all later

D'Oh

Well.. i love paint fumes.. after 3 coats of primer, i've laid 2 of black... my hands are dirty as hell, i'm a bit tired of the noise (dremeling and hammering) and i feel a rush of adrenalin knowing that if the administrator finds me, i might get expelled :lol:

Hooray! I have 2 functional 80mm holes and the Harddrive bays is painted. So is the PSU cover.. I wanna add some mesh next.. Pics will be posted as soon as i finish and i intend to post them from my working PC.

D'Oh

I'm restless.. while the paint dries (not on my hands)....I did assemble my pc on the window... And i am writing on it right now

Back to the mod: I bondoed another layer on the front and i'm waitin for it do harden as well I also painted black some grills i will be using and i need to buy 2 more 80mm grills and one 120 mm grill and fan things are shaping up pretty well.. and the fact that i'm almost alone in the room helps

I went to about 6 cutting discs today and i have to buy another tomorrow

I also started modding some pcs in the room, while the owners are away A nifty lil fan on a vdo card, a side panel window on another.. practice is nice.. Ah, and i'm modding a phone!!! Paint job style

Pics will be up in 15mins.. i have to install the phone software...

D'Oh

for some reason, i couldn't post till now.. hmm.. 15 minutes )

so, here are the pics, although i'm still workin and i'm waitin for some parts:

case open, stuff laid on the bed

case empty, drawing cuts

old psu...

this panel is black, but it is covered in dust

PSU opened...

PSU cover cut..

i also cut the small vents facing the inside of the case... ugly job.. better airflow, i hope..

i cut the fan grill from the psu.. sorry for jerky blurry picture..

i love this ram-sinks

first hole cut..

back exhaust fan positioned for thinkin..

a small cut plus a bit of hammer action.. blurry again..

test fit of a small fan..

D'Oh

psu cover primed, but not on the inside.. i'm making a few economies, i need to prime the entire case..

two holes cut and a test fit.. dual fans plus grill..

blurry.. but there is another layer of bondo...

and bondo spells: breathing-mask helps me, but the room...

psu and mesh painted black..

i was getting bored of the metallic noises so i decided to put the pc back:

and here it is .. workin gud

a pick of painted grills..

but lots of nuts and bolts stayed on my bed.. no case, no bolts

more pics as the case develops..

ATX Mental Case

Lookin' good so far!

Fresh Paint

i noticed that your bed has pinky flowers heheheheheh.....just kidding
    looking good so far
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel Miranda\My Documents\My Pictures\mortalkombat.gif[/IMG]