Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Hardware for Humanity by Gruntville and TBCS

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Hardware for Humanity by Gruntville and TBCS

so who won on the 18th?

ATX Mental Case

Okay folks, here are the last winners of the Original Hardware for Humanity Raffle:

Thomas Fong won 1gb Kingston DDR2 RAM!
    Golfrichie won an NXZT case!
    Evil Buritto, JamisonH, and Strid3r have each won a Cooler Master 380w PSU!

Congrats to all the winners!

We will be starting a new raffle sometime this week to raise some money for a charity that helps make the holidays a little better for kids who have to spend them in the hospital. I am trying to work out the details with them. It will be for 2 CPUs. I will keep you posted.

For those here who have not been following the discussion over at GruntvillE, here is a quick update. We have not gotten a new donation in over 2 weeks. So we are ending the original raffle by giving away everything we have left except fot the CPUs. We have raised just over $2,000, which after PayPal takes their cut is $1,960. I am going to kick in the last $40 to make it an even $2,000 and give the money to the Salvation Army for Hurricane Relief.

Next, I am trying to team up with Child's Play to raffle off 2 CPUs in the month of December to help them out. Then armed with about 18 CPUs, sometime in January we will be starting weekly raffles, with everything resetting each week, for the CPUs. Whatever we raise then will go to Habitat for Humanity's hurricane relief efforts.

Once that is done... well, who knows.

Finally, I want to thank each and every one of you for making H4H a success and supporting our efforts to help out.

Thanks
    - Rich
    ================================================== =========
    "And when you kill a man you're a murderer. Kill many and you're a conqueror. Kill them all and you're a God." - Megadeth

Rankenphile

This is such a good cause. I hope you can find new donors for the next round.

Water Cooled

indeed. I would like to see this become a more frequent event. there are always good charities out there that need money
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

ATX Mental Case

I want to keep it gong long term, we will see how it goes.

With about 20 CPUs left after the Child's Play raffle I have enough for about 5 months. If I can raise at least $1,000 a month I would be very happy. It would be nice to give a $1,000 check to a worthy cause every month....
    "And when you kill a man you're a murderer. Kill many and you're a conqueror. Kill them all and you're a God." - Megadeth

ATX Mental Case

We have started taking donations for the CPU Raffle for Child's Play. $10/ticket.

We have an FX-55 and 4000+ to give away. Drawing is Dec 21 so get your donations in by the 20th!

Anodized

Hi i know I have asked this before but does anyone have a clear idea of what the conversion rate is for UK peoples.

Am guessing its too late for this draw but could Dick possibly add me on msn coatesanthony@hotmail.com so I have a good idea of when the raffle starts, please?

ATX Mental Case

We raised $375 for Child's Play and gave away 2 CPUs. Our next raffle will probably start later in January. We need to regroup and think through the promoting of what we do so we can get more people involved.

I will post here, on GruntvillE, and on the H4H site when the next one starts.

Thank you to everyone for your support.

Fresh Paint

If you have something to say, say it to me. Don't mess with other sites forums.
    Last edited by Dante; 03-15-2006 at 06:32 PM.