View Poll Results: Do you HONESTLY use jon's wallpapers?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Default Poll.

Alright, as everyone knows jon has been cranking out wallpapers like a machine.
    I dont have a problem with that, Im just posting the poll to possibly save jon some time and allow him to spend it else where if he so desires.
    If he's making them to solely please the members, and no one is using them, he should know. If he's doing it to improve his photoshop skills, let the posts keep rolling.

(jon you can comment if you want to, but im self closing this, to prevent comments from swaying votes.)

Default Re: Poll.

hmmm...I dunno deet...this seems kinda rude to me. But hey, whatever floats you boat homie.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

BTW, I don't think people can vote with this closed. Comments are okay, I can take a punch.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

In case you guys dont remember where the collective group of TBS wallpapers are kept, its here.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11397

Quote Originally Posted by D1337 View Post
    In case you guys dont remember where the collective group of TBS wallpapers are kept, its here.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11397
    You cheeky little bastard lol

-=>Here is the one i'm using.

what the hell is going on....

i never go into that section and never knew he made wallpapers and i think someone has messed with a link here haha

crazy tbcs forums!

i only use wincustomize wall papers.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eclecticos View Post
    -=>Here is the one i'm using.
    That one is my favorite from Jon so far. Its very cool looking!

But I've been rocking Miss Elenrils 'paper for quite some time, even though it has an outdated logo. But I don't see a change of view any time soon, unless Jon keep pumping these awesome 'papers out. They seem to get better and better each time.

Btw, what a weird thread. :/

I'm not sure what its intention or purpose is. It seems borderline offensive, but I can't really tell.

Anyways, even though I don't use your 'papers Jon, I say keep pumping them out as you please. They're very cool and its nice to see some new artwork posted every now and then. I guess its kind of fun to see what people can create. Shift Six _ Shift Six << I lost my number six key, so bare with me until I can find it. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by noopypoop View Post
    is the one i use.I thik its pretty nice IMO.
    don't click it, it will just mess around and make you loose your work... thanks alot, good to see people helping people. -rep...
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noopypoop View Post
    This is the one i use.I thik its pretty nice IMO.
    Okay, now that is not even funny. It needs to be removed.

Don't click it to anyone who hasn't already. It messes with your web browser and has one of those endless click messages.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.