View Poll Results: Do you HONESTLY use jon's wallpapers?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll.

Default Re: Poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    don't click it, it will just mess around and make you loose your work... thanks alot, good to see people helping people. -rep...
    what do you mean you lost your work? oh and im sorry i will delete the post right away

not so much work but a post i was working on in another forum was lost, i had alot typed and had to restart as i did not feel like trying to waste my time figuring it out. i could have restored my session but that would have loaded the page you linked to back up again...
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

not so much work but a post i was working on in another forum was lost, i had alot typed and had to restart as i did not feel like trying to waste my time figuring it out. i could have restored my session but that would have loaded the page you linked to back up again...
    If u exed it out by the tab it would of been fine

it shrinks and moves around so you cannot click it.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

it shrinks and moves around so you cannot click it.
    eventually it stops

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Okay, I'll just say what everyone is thinking at this point.

/Thread Failure

/Close Thread
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Stay on topic and stop posting BS links.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Anywayback on topic, no i dont use them, but i LOVE seeing them. The fact that i can use photoshop, i will never use someone elses wallpaper again. Also i wouldnt use a TBCS wallpaper in the first place.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Johan is very contradicting:
    "But hey, whatever floats you boat homie."
    "Comments are okay, I can take a punch."
    -----------------
    My pm to him

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    I mean WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    >O
    Sparta jokes, is very serious business, is it not? (this is also a joke, so dont pm me thinking im flaming you -.-)
    --------------
    I'm not sure what your problem is dude, but don't go starting a flame war here with me or anyone else. I can take the criticism with no problems, but I won't take blatant insults nor would I expect any member to. If you have something to say to me then just say it.

Jon

Point of this thread, not to diminish anyways work. If I was making anything for other people, if those people didn't plan on using it, I wouldn't continue making it, but rather go do something that they may enjoy, or something that I would like to do. I mentioned in the original post, that if he didnt mind that no one (or like 2 people) were using them, then he should go ahead and make as many as he pleased.

Ill admit that looking back, this thread wasnt the best of idea's, My intentions were to save YOU time, and making this thread has just lost me time and probably made me look bad for the people who dont understand why i made it.

I dont care, delete the thread if you want. Theres no point in keeping it if you have already decided you will make TBCS backgrounds for a few people.

Posting private messages in the forums without the permission of the other person is extremely poor etiquette, but I won't edit your post. However, my original stance has not changed. If you would like to comment on my wallpapers whether it's positive or negative that's fine. If you would like to vote on whether you think I'm wasting my time that is also fine. What I told you not to do is exactly what you are doing, starting a flame war. I have not contradicted myself, the poll is asking if you use the wallpapers, not whether we are "spartans at war".
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri