Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

Default Re: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

Well this is excellent news! Xoxide appears to be honoring the deal promptly and graciously, this sounds like a trustworthy situation to me. So for all those who want a $100 discount on Xoxide gear, just write a review and we'll provide you with publishing to help you out. I recommend that someone start a schedule if people start piling up, so that no one writes a 3rd review and gets nudged out of a reward. This way, if someone decides they are going to order something, they can post it here so others will know ahead of time and we'll do it on a first come first serve basis.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

It's a new month, two more $100 rebates are up for grabs!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

one of the april slots is taken, only one left.

Yipee, I'm going to be the proud owner of a Swiftech Storm water block, pending shipping and review.
    By the way, I'm the first one in April, so as mentioned I think there is still one spot left in april...
    I'm not creative enough to think of a funny sig. Just quietly laugh to yourself and I'll be happy.

April slots are closed.

I'm calling a May spot if available.

http://www.xoxide.com/aerocool-zerod...ase-black.html

go for it, neither of the two who called april spots even used them so I'm inclined to say first completed, first served.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    go for it, neither of the two who called april spots even used them so I'm inclined to say first completed, first served.
    I beg to differ:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=14415

Although I haven't heard anything from xoxide, either positive or negative, even though I sent in everything I thought I needed to. I should probably follow up on this soon
    I'm not creative enough to think of a funny sig. Just quietly laugh to yourself and I'll be happy.

Oh, you never told me you finished one. I think front page postage is needed to qualify you for the rebate so it's important that you guys let me know when one is ready. If xoxide gives you any hastle about stats or such let me know, we definatley qualify. We'll get this posted asap.

Jon

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Two questions:
    1. Valid for Canadians?
    2. June spots spoken for yet? I need to pick up a CPU cooler and will probably be buying a Scythe Mugen in the next while.
    TheMainMan