Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Default Re: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

A quick update: my fan controller won't be here until the 29th. That means my review will be done in early May.

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I've got a review of the Scythe Musashi VGA cooler ready to post. I took one of last month's slots, so I'll give it a week, if anyone wants the one remaining May slot speak up. If it's still available in a week I'll take it.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

ATX Mental Case

I'd like to do a review of the NZXT Zero 2 Crafted Series Case or the Hiper Osiris Aluminum Mid Tower Case. I plan on ordering one of them over the weekend. I can wait till next month, since I have 60 days?

Thanks,

Jake.

Sounds good, I'm interested to see how the Osiris compares to the Anubis I reviewed. I think I'll be taking the other June slot if no one else does, I just ordered the Thermaltake Spin Q CPU cooler.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

ATX Mental Case

How long did it take for you to get your Hiper Case?

Not certain, but I think it was four work days. No more than five, surely, they handle their shipping pretty well.

ATX Mental Case

Alright good to know.

ATX Mental Case

Got the Hiper Osiris in the mail today. My friend is giving me his DSLR camera. And I will create the review and post it in July. Thanks.

Outstanding, looking forward to reading it.

Looks like I was too late to get my latest review (the Scythe Musashi VGA cooler) in by the end of May like I hoped, sorry.