Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Get Free Hardware For Writing Reviews!

Alright, I have all my photos taken. Working on the review now. Should have it done soon.

Nevermind. Cancel this request
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

ATX Mental Case

Sorry guys. I apologize for the delay. I hope to get this review done by the end of June. All photos are taken, just have been very busy and haven't had the time to do the writing portion.

ATX Mental Case

Sorry for the double post. I've been very busy and unable to do the review. But now I am committed to getting it done by the end of July. SO I'd like to reserve a spot in July. Thanks.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

This program is still up and running, anyone who read the above post that I deleted should know the problem was entirely on my end.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Looks like I will be taking one of the August slots for the Thermaltake ProWater 850i. Should be up tomorrow.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

I just got an e-mail response from Jason Moore at Xoxide on the latest review I did, and they are officially discontinuing this program, effective immediately.

FYI to all.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

well that sucks. I shoulda got in on this when I could have

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Man this sucks. This was a nice perk for our members. Sorry to see this program leave. We do thank Xoxide for their years of support for this program. I am sure a member or two here built most of their computer this way.
    Last edited by Oneslowz28; 09-05-2009 at 04:06 AM.

I thought I'd mention this because I just noticed it myself (though many of you may have already seen it) but Xoxide.com was bought out by another company and are still very much open. I don't know if they are still doing the review offers (especially given the new FTC guidelines) but it's worth asking. Anyone else notice this?

BTW- If you make a purchase using the nifty links on our right side-bar a small portion goes to our server costs.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri