Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: National Avatars

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

Default Re: National Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
    There's not one for the Seminole Nation. I'm not sure I expected there to be, and I do believe mine is set to US, but it would be nice to be able to show off my dual citizenship.

(For those in other countries, being mostly or all Native American is a very rare thing nowadays and the few of us that are left are rather proud of it ((so long as it doesn't get us beaten or discriminated against)) though we know that people on the outside don't always understand why or what the significance is. Being half Seminole, I am able to hold dual citizenship with my tribe and with the US. It's an interesting place to be-what's good for one isn't always good for the other.)

I'm not expecting anyone to rush out and make a dual citizenship icon or anything. It just kinda struck me this morning looking at the thread. Subtle reminders of who we are and such.
    speaking of which, if we reside in the usa, but we have a home away from home, a paradise we visited, if i want an avatar from another country flag, can we have it?
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cale_Hagan View Post
    speaking of which, if we reside in the usa, but we have a home away from home, a paradise we visited, if i want an avatar from another country flag, can we have it?
    I just realized that you have gone all this time without a US Flag. FIXED! As for you question, sorry but nope.

Australia please

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.