Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: National Avatars

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

Default Re: National Avatars

Born in the US, but can i have Philippines plz?

edit:
    uhm, what flag is that as my avatar? But, as for the Philippines flag, its not needed. but can I have my United States flag plz. lol, hope im not asking too much!
    Last edited by Dilphat; 01-15-2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: added something about my avatar.
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

Woot I have my flag

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

You know, a Japanese flag would look kind of creepy... like a red eyeball thats staring at you.. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    You know, a Japanese flag would look kind of creepy... like a red eyeball thats staring at you.. lol
    Let's find out.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    Let's find out.
    ha, I kind of like it actually. XD

The dot is too big though.. just sayin'.. :p

Okay, now its starting to creep me out a little bit. lol it really is like some freaky red eye staring at you...
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    ha, I kind of like it actually. XD

The dot is too big though.. just sayin'.. :p

Okay, now its starting to creep me out a little bit. lol it really is like some freaky red eye staring at you...
    What movie was it back then where there was some robot/machine/computer thing on a ship that spoke like the microsoft sam feature in speech option on control panel XP. Well the dot is reminding me of it. does anyone here know what im talking about, or am i just going crazy? lol

P.S. what flag am i representing? just curious.
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dilphat View Post
    What movie was it back then where there was some robot/machine/computer thing on a ship that spoke like the microsoft sam feature in speech option on control panel XP. Well the dot is reminding me of it. does anyone here know what im talking about, or am i just going crazy? lol
    2001: A Space Odyssey?

The power switch on my video editing comp really reminds me of HAL from that movie as well, its pretty cool!

Also, England here!

Here is mine flag,i mean Serbian flag

Quote Originally Posted by HackSore View Post
    2001: A Space Odyssey?

The power switch on my video editing comp really reminds me of HAL from that movie as well, its pretty cool!

Also, England here!
    haha there it is! yup it does remind me of HAL

P.S. what flag am i representing? just curious.
    That is Iceland's flag. You must have had something in your profile that lead me to believe you were from Iceland or something. I even remember thinking to myself that it was strange to see an Icelandic member, but I was also happy to see we are getting around. Oh well, good'ol starts and stripes it is.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri