Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: apple sucks balls

Default apple sucks balls

all apple products and anything related to them suck balls... sideways!

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: apple sucks balls

Apple has some really nice products. The iPods, are awesome, the G5 is an excellent video editing workstation, and their operating system,OS X, doesn't crash as much as windows does. Actually, in using it for over two weeks it crashed once, where my comp with have a lag time or crash almost every day. (crash meaning that a program stops reponding)

"Apple sux balls" therefore is an invalid statement to represent their products which means you obviously have never worked with apple products. Please play again
    Thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits become character, character becomes destiny...

ATX Mental Case

Bah! I'm using an apple right now! I could be using PC but it sucks!

Anodized

I have never been an apple fan but I do have to say that they are a lot better than they used to be. OSX is a major improvment over os9. The ipods are a very good mp3 player I have an ipod mini and have not had any problems. I would not trade my pc for a mac but they have improved over the years.

apples are very good for video editing, they are compact and easy to use. They work for games too, do you care to explaine why you hate them?

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by [DGN]Nexus
    Apple has some really nice products. The iPods, are awesome, the G5 is an excellent video editing workstation, and their operating system,OS X, doesn't crash as much as windows does. Actually, in using it for over two weeks it crashed once, where my comp with have a lag time or crash almost every day. (crash meaning that a program stops reponding)

"Apple sux balls" therefore is an invalid statement to represent their products which means you obviously have never worked with apple products. Please play again
    Ipods? Awesome? BWA HA HA HA HA, the Ipods are by far the worst and most overpriced Mp3 player you can buy. Ipod's batteries are designed, by apple, to die after 100 charges. This is to make you send in your Ipod to repair right after the warrantee goes away so they can charge you out the ass. They also have the worst price per gb of storage ratio than any other Mp3 player. Creative Zenith has more quality and better pricing. When the Ipod 20gb came out and was $300. I could get a creative Zenith 10gb for $80. Sony Mp3 players are also quite great. And up untill the recent Ipod nano they held the title for the smallest mp3 player over 2gb. It was resonably priced at $150-$200. And unlike the crappy ass shuffle that ONLY had a shuffle option it had a lcd, track skip, and FF/RW WITH 10gb of storage.

PFFT! Ipods don't make me laugh, the only time I would get one is if it was free... and then I would sell it.

Rankenphile

Regardless, I'm yet to actually see a Macintosh successfully suck any balls, sideways or otherwise.

Fresh Paint

i agree with dark-hobo, ipods are extremely overrated. i use an Archos Gmini 400 which came out a few weeks after the ipod (1st version) and also played any audio file, pictures and mpeg 4 .avis. for £50 cheaper (bout 80-90 dollars i think). some kids at our skool claim ipods are da best mp3 players ever, then i list 100 reasons y they r close to the most overrated, they sulk away lol!

ipods suck balls for the reason already stated on this page...

as for the rest of apples products, they just generally suck balls.

i do not need a reason, they just do. Although bill gates and microsoft also suck balls, i feel pc's can do everything an apple can and more, so why use one? (with the exception of graphic design (although benefits are minor)).
    *********************THE RAJJINATOR**************************

Water Cooled

Quote Originally Posted by rajjinator
    ipods suck balls for the reason already stated on this page...

as for the rest of apples products, they just generally suck balls.

i do not need a reason, they just do. Although bill gates and microsoft also suck balls, i feel pc's can do everything an apple can and more, so why use one? (with the exception of graphic design (although benefits are minor)).
    Way to go explaining your point. You are such a convincing speaker, I am sure everyone will soon be joining you in your cause.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown