Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mjolnir is born....

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

Default Re: Mjolnir is born....

np it happens sometimes. we all get jack a thread everynow and then. I have ordered some plexi for the one side. Still trying to decide what i want to etch in the side and if i want to do both sides or just one. got started on some of the trim pieces but no major progress as the wife,both kids, and myself have been sick. they have the stomach virus going around and I have a massive sinus infection AND the stomach virus...so much for working on it. Some updates should folow on this or some updates of my all in one server coming up ina new mod......Till next time guys.

Oh snap man that really sucks. I hate being sick. Hope you get over it really quick. We all know how unpleasant viruses can be.

[Insert Clever Saying Here]

Well guys finally a update and some good new. I worke don a computer for a guy and get alot of data back for him(virus infection and reload). Well as saying thank you and for a from of payment he tells me if I can get the parts ready he will get my case powdercoated gloss black and 115%gloss on it for FREE!!! I didnt have time to get shots of all the pieces before they went out but I od have a shot of what the gloss is going to look like and what the case looks like now. now remember this little thing on the desk is a stacker 830. well scrath that pics as soon as I cna my interwebnet company is being an ass again. pics up soon

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

looking really good powdercoat is always sweet

w00t the interwebnets got it's crap straight. Here are the pics of the color it will be and waht the poor thing looks like now.
    the new color

teh poor case

yes I know it needs cleaned working on that now
    and last but not least the beginning of the mods. I had some extra fan holders for the front but they just looked to busy. So I took 2 of the old ones and modified the ever so slightly.now going witht he norse them they kinda resemble the odin cross

the right side is the original and the left is the new and improved. I am going to be adding mesh to them today sometime and then and getting started painting the remaining pile of peices. more updates soon.

going to look sweet

Suffering from Multiple OS Disorder PartyLikeARockstar's Avatar

subscribed. looks like this should be nice nice nice. post more pics!
    water-cooled m-atx: (sold)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=15368
    Diary Of a Caffeine Junkie: Powered by Rockstar (dead)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=13786

I am working on it. I posted the mandatory feet in the mod picture shot and here soon just for Cymae there will be kitties, or rather one cat. I have a few pics of him supervisor while i am sanding some peices. should have some more updates later today. Maybe my powder coated peices will come in.

Well The powder coating is taking longer than expected. I did not know but he had to order the powder. SO it did not get here till tuesday so it will prolly be this weekend before my parts come in. I got tomorrow to pick up the arylic for some of the windows. I have a small update for some of the peices. I got the front filled and sanded down most of the way. stupid front ports looked tacky to me so here are the pics of that and my modding buddy outside. Yes his name is outside.

I turned on teh dremel and apparantly scared she bejeesus out of him.

and outsides favorite supervising spot

nice work lol see you got cats too or a cat ? cant wait to se that powedercoat