0 0%
  • Forth

5 18.52%
  • Fifth

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TBCS Art Contest Voting

Default TBCS Art Contest Voting

Well guys here we have the first entries for the first TBCS Art Contest.

Judge them how you want, the winner will be chosen by you, so make your vote count and let the best piece win!

Artists will not be named, that way you can't pick your favorite friend

I kindly ask those who entered not to vote for themselves, if you do vote for YOURSELF it will not be counted, voting for another entry is fine, i will be able to check who voted for what

The poll will run for 7 days starting today Friday 15th February

Now for the all important entries:

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Fifth:

Default Re: TBCS Art Contest Voting

Wow! These are fantastic, might have to steal a couple of these for advertising
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

What is the first one supposed to be? It looks like the eye of a bird or something o.O

it's art, it can be anything you imagine it to be.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    it's art, it can be anything you imagine it to be.
    But according to southpark you can imaginge anything, not just art!

It sorta looks like....... a Donkey looking at a midget.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Pretty interesting artwork! I like them all, it took me a good couple minutes to decide actually.

The First one was the one that caught my eye in the end. For such a simple reason that it made me laugh out loud.

When I first looked at it, I thought it was a "mean monster eye! RAWR!", but after looking at it for about a minute or two more, I started to wonder how it was created. Then I realized that its not what I thought it was at all! Its actually more of a "Someone's behind me, but I'm too afraid to look..." kind of eye.

To put it more simply; First thought: Eye looking towards nose. Second thought: Eye looking toward ear. If that is still confusing, I made a little doodle to better describe what I'm thinking. Not that anyone cares mind you, but I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

So in the end I voted for "The Eye", because it made me think the most about how it was created. I still don't have a clue about how it was created, but it making me think is what I'm getting at.

Good job everyone! They were all fun and interesting to look at for sure. I actually almost voted for the mouse one, because it made me laugh. But I guess I was more in a thinking mood than a laughing mood.

Also, whoever did the lighting one, very pretty! I stared a good minute or two at those lighting bolts, trying to imagine what it would be like if they were actually multicolored like that. Very cool and fun to think about!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

It was a close tie between #1 and #2, but I had to go with #2 in the end, just because it was awesome AND technology related (which is what the contest was for, right?).

#1 and #2 were both very good though.
    RIP Bucko

Can we get the next contest started soon? This is taking too long.

[edit]
    There doesnt seem to be many voters...

Is awesome

The first one is amazing. I can't imagine how somebody could make that.
    You love my sig.

I liked number 2, the colours intreagued me.. also liked the shadowed ruler and repeating backround

unforunitally the 3rd looks like that it got botched together in 5mins, recommend looking into the magic and backround eraser
    Basic Math:
    1 + 1 = 2
    1 * 1 = 1