Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Teh gay test

Is awesome

Default Re: Teh gay test

Open minded!

This has been a public service announcement from quakken.
    You love my sig.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

quakken. +rep for the multiple times youve made me lol in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

Is awesome

Woot woot 3 boxes yeah!

Rep just for that.

And... umm...

!On topic!

This has been a public service announcement by quakken (tm)

(okay, that was my last one.)
    You love my sig.

Admittedly there are still many people who have not come to terms with the fact that not everyone on earth shares their sexual preference, I don't look down on them really, they either lack insight which really isn't their fault, or they were raised in an environment which condemns it and they never chose to think for themselves. As far as I'm concerned they can think what ever they like, our thoughts are the only things that no one can truly control without our submission. It's when their thoughts manifest into hurtful comments or actions that it becomes time to address. You may have noticed people such as those that I have described here from time to time. You may have also noticed what happened to them when they decided to post these remarks. We have an awesome group of people here, of all the communities I've been a part of I am just staggered at the tightness of the relationships here, and even more amazing is that most of us have never really met each other!!! It's a very blessed place and time to be, I won't let anyone jeopardize that.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    *words*
    I can honestly agree with what he said here. And even when I did meet Crimson and Jon for the first time I felt as if I known them for some time already. it was cool.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I haven't been here very long (see the teeny tiny little green box over there?), but I've been VERY impressed not only with the site but with the people overall. In fact, aside from Deviantart (which is WAY too big to even be compared to this place, really), I've not found a place that I felt comfortable enough in to interact as much as I have this one. I've said it before, I'll say it again: this is a strange twisted little world we live in, and I love it.
    ________
    Toyota Brevis Specifications
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 02:19 PM.