Thread: Water Cooling Bundles at GAM Mods!

Default Water Cooling Bundles at GAM Mods!

For our Australian members, GAM has started offering watercooling kits on his Web Store. These are great deals for all your watercooling needs!

These three kits are all ½ inch Inner Diameter kits!

The Extreme Performance PA 120.2 Bundle: ‘The Basics’

This kit includes a DTek FuZion CPU block (for either AMD or Intel processors), Laing-D5 variable speed pump, PA 120.2 radiator, Danger Den fillport, 3.5g Artic Sliver 5,and 2 meters of MasterKleer 7/16” tubing. It also includes your choice of High, Medium or Low speed fans and all the fittings, clamps and adapters you need to put it all together. Check this kit out here!

This kit includes a DTek FuZion CPU block (for either AMD or Intel processors), LaingDDC 3.2 pump WITH a Danger Den Acrylic top, PA 120.2 radiator, Danger Den fillport, 3.5g Artic Sliver 5,and 2 meters of MasterKleer 7/16” tubing. It also includes your choice of High, Medium or Low speed fans and all the fittings, clamps and adapters you need to put it all together. Check this kit out here!

This kit includes a DTek FuZion CPU block (for either AMD or Intel processors), Laing-D5 variable speed pump, PA 120.3 radiator, Danger Den fillport, 3.5g Artic Sliver 5,and 2 meters of MasterKleer 7/16” tubing. It also includes your choice of High, Medium or Low speed fans and all the fittings, clamps and adapters you need to put it all together. Check this kit out here!

GAM also offers a 3/8 inch Inner diameter kit!

This kit includes a DTek FuZion CPU block (for either AMD or Intel processors), LaingDDC 3.2 pump, PA 120.2 radiator, Danger Den fillport, 3.5g Artic Sliver 5,and 2 meters of Tygon tubing. It also includes your choice of High, Medium or Low speed fans and all the fittings, clamps and adapters you need to put it all together. Check this kit out Check this kit out here!

With all these great deals from GAMMODS you would have to be one crazy Aussie to not check this site out!

-b4i7-

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: GAM mods

They are good guys. They even offer pickup.
    Need a sig

My Other Hand is a Dremel slamaa's Avatar

Default Re: Water Cooling Bundles at GAM Mods!

I've ordered from GAM on more than one occasion and the service was spectacular, it was super quick and was super easy to order. They have many products other places don't, so I know i will definitely be shopping there again.

Cheers
    Slamaa

Default Re: Water Cooling Bundles at GAM Mods!

Indeed, GAM is a good man.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri