Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Bucko's friends and family

Default Re: Condolences to Bucko's friends and family

i haven't really been around here that long, so i don't really know who bucko was.
    But reading things like this allways makes feel kinda sad.
    My deepest condolences.

-Yon

I never knew him personally but he was always there for anyone who needed help or inspiration. Everything he did was with a unique style and grace. Where ever you are, keep riding and modding Bucko. You were always a motivation to me and to others. I wrote a post in the past that stated that "This forum was only as great as it is because of the amazing people in it". We will do our best to keep this place an amazing place to learn, mod, and just hang out. You will always be missed, but always remembered.

Ride and Mod in Peace Bucko,

We will Always Miss You,

~Rick M.
    (NightrainSrt4)

i am normally god with words, but in this occation i just dont know what to say:/ he, like many other great people, impressed me with the ammount of power and joy he could put into simple things like a text line for the rest of us to read.

rest in peace, it was a honor to know you for this short time.

HP "p0Pe" S.
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Need a sig

Fresh Paint

wow...i just searched for some of his posts on the forums...i don't even know what to say. i feel connected to the guy just from reading some of his posts...things like this add an extra dimension of grief, especially since this, or a majority of the forum, knew him to a decent extent. reading some of these really brought some tears down my face. bucko, rest in peace, my condolences and deepest heartfelt sympothies to the relatives/close friends.
    ...I really don't know what else to say. wow.
    -Travis C. Rock, "Tempest|2k7"

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

in honor of Sir Bucko....

i would have wanted to say a few words after these pictures but i just can't get over this....

i was so proud when he sent me a picture of him riding

i thought it would be appropriate to share it with you guys...

LOUD AND PROUD !

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

I personally didn't know the guy, but he was one of the people that welcomed me and many others to the site. He was always there when people had questions. You will be missed Bucko.
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

He was very helpful to everyone and contributed a great deal to this forum. He will be missed and the forum won't be quite the same without him.

When Bucko joined this site, he was an instant hit. Pretty much everone got on with him, and he was always good for a laugh. I'd been an Admin for about a year at that point, and Paul decided to let him help run the site. He put in a lot of effort, and we usually had a good laugh talking about Red Dwarf and Donkey/Midget sex. I remember one time, he got a free razor, and decided to try and shave his beard with it. The razor packed in halfway, and he uploaded a photo of himself with a perfectly shaven left side, and a big beardy right, perfect line up the middle. Not to mention his mastery of MSPaint! Bucko was always joking around.

When he won his court case, we saw less of him here. I thought the guy had finally got a break, a chance to take some time out and have a bit of fun.

What can I say that the other members haven't? That he died doing something he loved is a good thing. I don't know what Bucko believed about the afterlife, but I can say with 100% confidence that wherever he is, whatever he's doing, he'll be laughing. Especially if there's Midgets and/or Donkeys involved.

Bucko, I'm really gonna miss you.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

I can still hear the sound of his voice coming through over SKYPE. Lee was always quick with a joke and a warm greeting.

His laughter was infectious--the kind that carried you along with it and tickled you until the tears came.

Lee was also very giving--often sending spare modding parts around the world so people could finish their projects.

I don't like many people in this f.u.c.k.e.d up world, but I liked Bucko a great deal.

Paul "Crimson Sky" Capello
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last edited by Crimson Sky; 02-28-2008 at 08:03 AM.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.