Thread: TBCS Art contest

Default TBCS Art contest

TBCS is a unique modding site. Besides being run by Paul Cappello, TBCS aims to progress the typical modding site into a more interactive place. How do we do it? TBCS Challenges. Unlike any other modding site, TBCS features challenges that users can participate in just for fun, or fabulous prizes too. Our most recent challenge was set up by Scotty, and our first TBCS Art Contest was a great success. This first contest was won by modder floriske.nl with his laptop masterpiece. This excellent photo-manip took a laptop and paired it with a TBCS-tricked out eye wallpaper, and had that certain, I-don't-know-what about it that just made it stand out in the eyes of many of our viewers. Lets all give a big round of applause to florske.nl for winning TBCS's first Art Contest!

Default Re: TBCS Art contest

Quote Originally Posted by SgtM View Post
    ....... Lets all give a big round of applause to florske.nl for winning TBCS's first Art Contest!
    Thx for the compliments and all the votes ofcourse!

I feel honored winning because the level of all entries was pretty high imho and hereby my compliments go out to all the other contestants! Keep it up!!

p.s. ROFL @ loads of people writing Florske.nl instead of Floriske.nl! Stupid dutch names my first name irl is Floris (pronounced like Florist but without te "T")and Floriske is local slang for little Floris

Edit:

For your info, these are the images used (used versions are high res ofcourse!):

Don't think about modding it, MOD IT!
    Current project Core4 sponsored by AC-Ryan
    Previous project XIXIV
    My homepage

(translation nearly done)