Thread: mystique mods

ATX Mental Case

Default mystique mods

i have a coolermaster black mystique, and i was wandering what are the best ways to make the wire management better, like where do i cut holes to hide the wires.

Default Re: mystique mods

Coolermaster Mystique:

With some wire loom from CableOrganizer.Com

ATX Mental Case

if someone would like too, could they save this image and then paste it into paint or photoshop, and put some circles on the motherboard tray showing me where to cut holes to hide the wires? that would be awesome.

Thats a nice case you have there. Basically you need to figure out where to drill holes for the wires based on your specific motherboard. Each one is different and the location of wires and connectors are different. So there is no right anwser. Just take a look at your motherboard and use a pencil to sketchout where you thing the wires should go to look the best. Keep in mind air movement behind the motherboard is just almost important as the front with some newer motherboards.

Also, take into account the size of the connector. Are you going to take the connector off to run the wires through a smaller hole? or will the hole have to be big enough to acomodate the connector?

Good luck and post some pics as you go!

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    Thats a nice case you have there. Basically you need to figure out where to drill holes for the wires based on your specific motherboard. Each one is different and the location of wires and connectors are different. So there is no right anwser. Just take a look at your motherboard and use a pencil to sketchout where you thing the wires should go to look the best. Keep in mind air movement behind the motherboard is just almost important as the front with some newer motherboards.

Also, take into account the size of the connector. Are you going to take the connector off to run the wires through a smaller hole? or will the hole have to be big enough to acomodate the connector?

Good luck and post some pics as you go!
    oh ok, i thought it was all pretty much the same with different boards thanks for the info.