Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi everyone!!

I'm new here but i've been reading these posts for a few months looking for ideas and cool things to do with my pc and projects to invest in

i'm a huge gamer and modder nowadays and i wanted to be part of a community of people who share interests in this stuff too.

... sadly, i'm the only person in this ENTIRE FREAKING TOWN who even knows what a dual-core processor is. Pathetic, eh? and it kinda sucks

Anywho i'll be posting threads about projects i'm working on coming up soon after a little while

In the mean time though, i'm kinda looking for ideas of what to do with my current pc, my very first one it's an old emachines w3052 but i've modded and tweaked the hell out of it... i'll post about it elsewhere though.. Yay!

But about this post.. it would be nice if some of you would say hi and stuff, I'd really appreciate it Thank you!!

Default Re: Hello :)

Hello! and welcome to the fabulous TBCS Forums.
    I'm glad to hear you know something about computers already.
    I hope you start a worklog soon.

Thanks!!

the forums here are fabulous. I'm really excited I just got started on modding my pc a fwe weeks ago and i'm really impressed with what i've done

I'll start a worklog soon so you can share the "glory" of this oooollllldddd pc

Use your knowledge to make a quick buck lol.

Go around saying 'I'll fix your computer! Free estimates!" lol

Welcome to the boards mate! feel free to ask any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Ichbin View Post
    Use your knowledge to make a quick buck lol.

Go around saying 'I'll fix your computer! Free estimates!" lol

Welcome to the boards mate! feel free to ask any questions
    Awesome idea!!! hahaha i'd love to do that... but my friends are all tech-retarded and probably ruined their pcs to the point of no return... unless i just reformatted their HDD but they'd be pissed to lose all their music and whatever.. their fault though not mine

also i got a real quick question... does anyone on here use an AMD phenom pc? the new amd chips seem really promising and hellla cheap and i'd love to build a new, less ghetto rig featuring one...
    “An intelligent hell would be better than a retarded paradise”
    -Victor Hugo