Thread: Get FeedBeast!

Default Get FeedBeast!

"For news from around the globe the second its posted from one simple interface".

I ran across this on Download.Com
    You can Download it Here <=-

FeedBeast is a top of the line, up and coming desktop RSS reader for the Windows platform. It is built upon a powerful embedded database for extreme data-crunching power and is topped with an industry-leading intelligent user interface that will delight you with its ease of use and intuitiveness. Coupled with great feed-handling power and features like text-to-speech, e-mail synchronization, watchwords, and an integrated support forum, FeedBeast is the first in its class in power and simplicity, with the sheer speed of a desktop application for all of your feed-hungry needs. FeedBeast is also a great way to get started with RSS, from its simple one-click feed subscription and insta-discovery to a powerful array of features that you can grow with. With new features being added all the time, and the next major version already in the works, FeedBeast is not only a wise choice to adopt as your personal RSS reader now, but a sound investment in the future as well. Version 1.5 features many new features and an enhanced user interface with additional viewing options.

I have to say I found more interesting information in the last 15 minutes
    . .than in a month of searching the regular way.

Here are a few feeds I found based on my personal interests.
    Tech News, Space News, Case Modding, and Science.

TheBestCaseScenario.Com

LiveScience.Com

CEDailyNews.Com

Space.Com

CNETNews.Com

Bit-Tech.Net

TomsHardware.Com

SlashDot.Org

TechPowerUp.com

TheRegister.com

Default Re: Get FeedBeast!

Forgot to mention.

All you have to do to add feeds from any website is type it in the address bar.
    Then, Right Click and Subscribe if you like what you see.

You can refresh all of your feeds simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedBeast.Com View Post
    The advantage to having all of this on your desktop is three-fold:

All of the data is stored locally, so it can be accessed, browsed and searched lightning-quick. No more waiting precious seconds for a web server to eventually get around to serving your request. With FeedBeast™, you control the data, not some web site across the country.

Because the data is stored on your computer, you can annotate it with your own information and keep track of those articles that are of value to you, by flagging and marking articles to quickly find them again in the future.

Most importantly, you no longer have to do the work of surfing the web to look for new articles. Is there a blog or news site you check constantly? Subscribe to it with FeedBeast™ and be notified the instant a new article is posted, even if you are working in another application!

FeedBeast™ gives you the freedom to truly take hold of the vast amount of information on the web in ways that simply aren't possible with a web browser alone, by creating a direct pipeline from your favorite web sites to your computer, taking the work out of surfing and allowing you direct access to the information you want, when you want it, without the distracting ads and other noise of today's corporate web site.

Default Re: Get FeedBeast!

I have used feed readers for a long time and it's really neat, never tried the FeedBeast though.