Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stargate theme?

Default Re: Stargate theme?

I did, and NICE mod....jaw dropping to say the least. tis too bad he gave up on the iris idea....but i dont mind cheating a bit and just buying one that i KNOW will do what i NEED it to do. and the one ive semi-picked out would require only 1 servo to open and close it! muahahaha! lets me have WAY more room for other stuff!
    Not all who mod are modders...

hmmm nice ideas. but for the impatience, opening the iris could occur first, i believe they opened the iris before dialing out in the show (stargates are "one way" after all which doesent explain how you can peep your head in, look around then come back... ) ok i used to watch the show... plus then when the sequence is lit, you can have the opening get flooded with blue light.
    and closing could be simple, with just the lights cutting off and the iris closing...

just some more thoughts to fling at the wall.

Killer plans dude. Can't wait to see you get started. I'm going to move this to the idea zone for now. Let me know when you start, and I'll move it to works in progress.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyironbear View Post
    Stargate is my wife's FAVE scifi show
    And I got the wife who watches Little House and Gone with the Wind. Damn
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Anodized

good concept. i love the idea of the pyramid. very cool. good luck

Fresh Paint

I'm an idiot... mental note, check dates
    Last edited by kazhrei; 03-06-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: not paying attention idiocy

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I played with the idea of a Stargate mod for a long time and I could not get it off the ground. There was soooo many options on the table that eventually I was overwhelmed.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I really like it. I am a big stargate fan. The only thing is its missing NES Sketches And Services theme. I will like it to work on the jv1.42 rc33 update and stargate atlantis theme as well. lol this is awesome work..
    Check the TOS for rules about links in sig's...