Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man Movie

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Default Iron Man Movie

Just got back from this a bit ago and have to say beat out my expectations. It was really well balanced when it came to action, humor, seriousness. This is a movie to see this summer.

The opening previews have the new Batman preview in there too. Wow, I can see why Heath Ledger had issues sleeping after trying so hard to capture the sheer insanity of the Joker.

Anyway back on subject, 2 words:

SEE IT!

Now I just wish I had the dough for an Iron Man themed case because I have so many ideas in the noodle right now.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Default Re: Iron Man Movie

i saw it yesterday, and the new batman film preview was meant to be in there as well i got told by the staff of the cinema yet it was'nt so guys go see it way better than the adverts

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Yeah I saw it two days ago and it was awesome! Also stay after the credits there is a quick little clip that Iron Man fans will love. I felt is was really a step above all the other super hero films. I would recommend it to all.
    Need a sig

You really can't beat that combination of actors--all of them are serious pros who were allowed to really shine in this film, rather than be locked down to the typical comicbook catch phrases and Hollywood scripting. The director simply let the actors...act...
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Your right it was really well balanced. I skipped out school with a freind to go see it yesterday... We had to go back to the mall and we both said that we wanted to watch it again. I was close to asking if he did want to go see it again. Anyway I Recommend It!
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Yea, it was an AMAZING movie to say nonetheless.

It does give some killer casemod ideas too

I saw it yesterday! B-day movie for me lol. Awesome. Freaking awesome. All I can say is that the comic book movies are getting better and better.

Again if you see it, wait till the credits are over. We were the only ones left in our theater to see it as everyone left.

Batman looks awesome, and the movie I am waiting for is The Incredible Hulk. Looks SOOOOOOO much better then the other one. Edward Norton looks like he fills the role amazingly in the trailers (Then again I am partially biased as he is one of my FAVORITE actors, if not my top favorite).

In Summary:

Iron Man == Awesome! Go see it if you enjoy comic book movies.

Batman looks awesome!
    The Incredible Hulk looks ,well, Incredible.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Apparently, Tony Stark appears in the next Hulk Movie.

The last few superhero movies I have seen have really sucked, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna see this one. You said something is after the credits?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Ya something is after the credits. I don't want to spoil what it is for other people though, but I will say it has something to do with Tony Stark (Iron Man), SHIELD, and Samuel L. Jackson

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I heard jackson was going to be playing Fury because in the comics he was originally African American. But now I'm bummed I didn't wait for the end of the credits Oh well It will hit DVD in 3 months so I can get it and watch then.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."