Thread: gamecube on computer screen

Default gamecube on computer screen

I have a Dell Angel USB TV Tuner and Vista. The cable works fine through media center, but the a/v inputs don't seem to be working. I'm trying to connect the gamecube through the a/v (red, white, yellow) inputs, but I can't get anything to show up on the screen, and I haven't found anything helpful online so far. Any ideas? Thanks!

Default Re: gamecube on computer screen

Do you have a TV/VCR Button? Are the cables frayed? Are the connectors loose. . you may want to check the male connector if it spins when you turn it "don't do it hard" you may have to resolver the posts.

Try new RCA cables. . and make sure the power cables on the gamecube are secure.
    If you have jar'ed the system you may have knocked one of those film ribbon cables out of the connection point, you may want to check that out?

Or it may just be a simple setting in the program. Are you trying to run coxial and rca simultaneously? You should see if there is a setting for one or the other.
    I don't think both would work at the same time.

Here is the guide if someone else wants to help. Here <=-

There are no buttons on the tuner, the cables are fine, and the connectors seem to be fine. Still nothing with other a/v cables, the gamecube turns on so the power cable's good... Both the coaxial and rca cables are plugged in, but I'm not trying to watch/record tv and play the gamecube, just one or the other, and the gamecube is the only part that doesn't seem to be working. I'm thinking that I just can't do it in media center (or at least, I can't figure out how), but I don't know what other program it would work in or anything like that.

The guide doesn't seem very helpful, but I just skimmed it and I'll have to go look closer later.

See what happens when you disconnect the coaxial and leave only the RCA hooked up.
    I would suggest you power down your system first, and let it boot up with only the RCA hooked up.

Flick through the channels, the tuner has to be told to use those inputs.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!