Thread: Let's try this again...

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Let's try this again...

Well, Onyx didn't sell during my last auction, so I ordered a new case and removed the motherboard and all attached components and started a new build. I now have the case (with power supplies, 2 DVD drives, fans, lights, hard drive, and of course the plasma ball) listed again at a much lower price, thought I would toss the link in here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150257453362

If anyone knows anyone who might know anyone who wants this masterpiece (proud of it, ain't I?), point them toward the auction please. With all the hardware it comes with I think it's a good deal, and my new rig is just BEGGING for some mods! Thanks!!
    ________
    2008 lexus cup
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Default Re: Let's try this again...

I hate to say it, but I have never seen a mod fetch a respectable price on the market. People who are into custom PC's typically want to build their own. I wish you the best of luck in any regard, but don't be disappointed if you don't get a good selling price, it doesn't mean the mod isn't great, just that there is no demand.

Jon
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Let's try this again...

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    I hate to say it, but I have never seen a mod fetch a respectable price on the market. People who are into custom PC's typically want to build their own. I wish you the best of luck in any regard, but don't be disappointed if you don't get a good selling price, it doesn't mean the mod isn't great, just that there is no demand.

Jon
    Yeah, I know, it's about as narrow a market as you can find.
    No worries, I know a very good home for it.
    ________
    Extreme q vaporizer
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 02:51 PM.