Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

hi friends i have just joined this community right now and i want to know more about it.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Downloading.

Oh, my ISP is gonna hate me for it....
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone,
    I was looking for some Arduino info and joined the forum. New to Arduino, looking to learn...

Fresh Paint

Hi everyone :p
    Bloodlines: CM Haf-X Custom/Asus Crosshair V/Phenom II x4 975 BE/Corsair Vengeance 4gb/eVGA GTX460 SC sli/Custom watercooling loop.
    OCD Torture Rack: DD Torture Rack/Asus P5QC (775)/DFI NF4 Ultra D (939)/Asus P4P800 Deluxe (47/Corsair DDR400 Pro 1gb/G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 4gb/Kingpin F1 Dark Dragon Pot/Tek-9 FAT 6.0 GPU Pot/Kingpin Mem Pot/Custom "Quick WB swap" watercooling.

Nice to see you here.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Fresh Paint

Couldn't find any new thread starter, so the reply button subs. Hello to all from Bay Area! I'm doing custom build of first home PC. Tired of being on the 'time clock' at library. Have not been able to track down any full-size tower ATX case having what I want (steel chassis, aluminum panels, & maglev fans), so looks like I may have to do some modding, and hope to find some direction here.

San Francisco Bay Area? I'm down in Morgan Hill. I'd recommend hitting up Weirdstuff Warehouse and Halted in Sunnyvale if you're looking for older hardware.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    San Francisco Bay Area? I'm down in Morgan Hill. I'd recommend hitting up Weirdstuff Warehouse and Halted in Sunnyvale if you're looking for older hardware.
    Weirdstuff looks excellent! Thanks. Is Halted the same as HCS Electronic Supply of Santa Clara or the one in Santa Rosa? Didn't find anything in Sunnyvale.

Hello everyone. New to the site so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brian White and I am just another fellow modder.

Some of you might have seen my recent Project that was featured on the April cover of CPU magazine "Project Green Machine".

My friend told me about this site so I thought I would come on over and share my worklogs here with everyone.

Thanks for having me.

Fresh Paint

Hey all, I've been voiding warranties and modding computers ( along with cars, houses, guns,etc ) for decades. Not much of a forum dweller but the exchange of information, new ideas, etc. id crucial. I picked this particular forum because here I find more of what I'm looking for, well done TBCS!!!

I have a mod that that's been knocking around in my head for a while but it's still fragmented, myself I can build, weld, cut, paint just about anything it's design that's difficult. So I'm here to learn and share.

PG