Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mpovh View Post
    Hello guys!!! I'm new here.. My name is Miguel Povh aka Mpovh, I'm Brazilian, from Campo Grande (MS).
    My hobby is Casemodding, and I will go to post my project here
    We've seen what you Brazilians can do in the past, and I for one cannot wait to see what you bring to the table!
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

ATX Mental Case RogueOpportunist's Avatar

Halloo,

First I'd like to say that you guys are amazing, from bored teenagers to geezers with way too much free time this community has it all... Pretty awesome.

Annnyywhoo, I've been lurking around the modding community for over 10 years now but I've always been stuck at the sidelines, I have gotten a few projects started in the past but it seems like I was cursed or something because every time I started something life would kick up a fuss and one way or another everything found its way into the garbage at the expense of a girlfriend, or family, or moving... or god knows what else.

Hopefully life butts out for a little while and my latest project won't end up in the trash but regardless where it goes I wanted to sign up for a forum account so I could share the experience... good or bad.

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone!

Just thought after seeing all the brilliant mods coming from out of these forums, I'd join up and hopefully spread some of my own creativity!

I plan on starting my CM Stacker 810 Worklog very soon. I have to source a new panel beforehand, as the person I got the case from did some shoddy work and actually cut into the edge of it, which I was able to clean up, but there is a gap now **will upload pics later** which ruins the whole panel.

Anyways, I hope to get to know everyone and I'll ttyl!

~Trevtastick

Greetings all!

Build my first computer my sophomore year in HS (1991) and now I work on/teach computers and communications for the military (depending on my assignment). I joined due to the wealth of worklogs to help me find inspiration for my first build which I've named Causality.

In a fit of insomnia, I tore apart an AC powered adapter that I use for priming my water loop with the PC off and drew up a quick diagram on how to throw a switch to disengage power from the PSU and power the pump from that adapter. Less of a pain to prime the system when I don't have to open the case, disconnect wires, etc. That and I discovered that Swiftech fill ports + spare 1/2 ID barb = nice pass through for running water through panels.

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone
    This is my first post and in the next few days i would post a worklog about my first pc modding, i hope you like it, and all comments are welcome, and once again thank you for let me be part of this great community.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Welcome to TBCS Guys!!! Now post some worklogs!

well, for my frist post, i would like to send my great hello to all the member of this community
    I'm jenny from singapore nice to meet.

Hey there dudes, My handle in most games is SOF Phantom and I just wanted to say that compared to the talent I see here modding rigs I am a true beginner and actually totally new to TBCS. Currently I have an alienware aurora that I am gonna mod a lil. Once i have it done I will post the progress and final product pics.

Fresh Paint

Hello All,

Joined TBCS after discovering that GruntvillE is on an extended hiatus. Also been itching to do some modding on my newly acquired Cooler Master 932 HAF case. Just not sure what to do with it.

hello every1 i joined tbcs cus i want to learn more about modding, and show off my pc when im finished her