Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Condolences to Bucko's friends and family

Default Condolences to Bucko's friends and family

It's no doubt that the loss of Bucko saddens us all. Personally, I'm still in shock over the news. Here is your chance to send your condolences straight to Austrailia. Jon volunteered to compile the list and will make a post in the Bikes On Show forum where many of his friends and family will see them.

Default Re: Condolences to Bucko's friends and family

i didn't really know him that much but from what i saw he was a really cool dude. it's complete **** that you had to go but at least it was doing what you loved. i was hoping to see your last pc mod to get finish but i guess you will get it done up above.

my sincere condolences,
    Rob.W - Spawn-Inc.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

i really thought it was some sort of forum prank at first than i saw that it was a person that posted it wasnt really a normal user who would pull a joke i was kinda like "what?"

then i saw the post from the other forum and im in shock and feel miserable
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

To Bucko: Hey mate. If you can read this, I got the news. Really sucks. I hope that if there's an afterlife, you're livin' it up. May the roads rise to meet you, and the wind always to be to your back.

To Bucko's Family: I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I never knew Lee personally, just on our forums. He was a great staff member and an even better friend. He was constantly polite and patient, and quite the character. I hope that you all can find consolation for this tragedy in all of our lives.

Sincerely,
    Michael "Omega" B.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

i have to give credit to the other forum though i mean they really came togother and supported him just as much as us i wish i could do more but i realized that (after reading 8 out of the 11 pages of the thread on the other site i really see how strong they are as a forum just like us and i think thats really cool

i guess what im trying to say is that theres alot of respect for him at both the forums

we all miss you dude alot of people looked up to you

- Benjamin J
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Bucko, this whole deal still seems a bit on the unreal side. I'm very glad to say that I was allowed the opportunity to see your mods; your desk; and your half shaved face. You seemed to be someone who lived life to the fullest and were bigger than life itself.

You will be sorely missed my friend.

Joe 'DrumThumper' O'Meara
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Thank you everyone for speaking your mind about Bucko. We all loved him and will miss him greatly. Please use this thread only to speak directly to his friends and family over on the biking forum. We feel that a compiled string of condolences might say more than numerous random posts in the biking thread from people they don't know. When this get's most of your words placed here, I am going to compile a full document signed by us all and post it there for them to see that he not only touched the lives in Australia, but had friends on other forums and aqll over the world. I will also take comments that were written in the other thread as they were just as touching and I beleive belong in this note. Someone mentioned building a video or slideshow of his mods and some random pictures he posted here, I think that is a wonderful idea and if someone volunteers for it please help them out by finding some of his more charctered posts to include. Thanks guys and gals,

Jon

P.S.- Don't forget to sign your message so they can see who you are.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Bucko, you will be missed. Amazing how on this little internet forum you got so much respect and people who will miss you. I mean hell I don't even really know you and I'm getting tears thinking about this.

My condolences to your family and friends.

May you continue to ride on down the highway in the sky.

Charles "Chaks Qudan" W.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    Someone mentioned building a video or slideshow of his mods and some random pictures he posted here, I think that is a wonderful idea and if someone volunteers for it please help them out by finding some of his more charctered posts to include. Thanks guys and gals,

Jon

P.S.- Don't forget to sign your message so they can see who you are.

I'm actually working on something right now. This will actually be the first video I've made, so I apologize in advance for the crudeness. Youtube link to follow shortly.

This is absolutely saddening news to find out. Thank you 1uz-hz for taking the time to tell us, I'm sure everyone here, including myself, greatly appreciates it. Thank you.

Rest in peace Sir Bucko, you will be greatly missed by many people. I'm glad you got to leave this earth doing that which you love, goodbye my friend, we'll all miss you terribly.

Enjoy the miles and miles of endless beauty while riding your motorcycle up there in heaven man, just try not to cause too much trouble okay? I'm sure even the angels need to sleep every now and then.

Goodbye our motorcycle lovin', computer moddin', half shaved face friend. Enjoy the afterlife and rest in peace.

Rest in peace my friend,
    -Joshua "Zephik" H.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri