Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

It's been several years since my last post. I've been away, annoying the world. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello again. I hope you're all well?

Overclocked

Hi All, My Names Richi from London UK, been modding for a while, would say I am average even though I have been doing PC mods since well put it this way the first mod i done was with a AMD athlon 1000mhz (it had just been released) it was a window (and back then I used a proper window rubber)..

My big mods i have done are

Fusion AA (an acrylic rig with custom hand etching)
    Project Mini Impossible (A intel quad core mini ITX rig with GTX 285 and OCZ flex memory and CPU, memory and GPU watercooled all in a Case designed on google sketchup)

My current Mod in progress is a BMW mpower themed level 10 case, with the whole watercooling loop on the Mobo tray.

I will post a few pics once I have comfirmed a few things from Mods on here... looks like a great community.

Welcome to TBCS! Looking forward to seeing your work!

Fresh Paint

hi there every one just stumbled across this site and it looks great, wanted to post some of my work and get some feed back, the wife just dosent get it

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone,

I'm Joeri from Belgium, and i've been secretly watching TBCS for few years
    Done 1 mod in the past to try it out and to see what i could do on my own although TBCS helped me a bit with it too.
    Busy with a project curently although i'm using the pc atm and it's just light modding of a NZXT Khaos
    Also need this project for school to do my lecture at the end of this semester (late May).
    Maybe in the future i'll try to start with some more serious mods. (i hope )
    Hope to learn and do more while i'm here.

Grtz, SoulSpeed

Fresh Paint

Hello All

I am Neeraj for Sterling, VA. and I joined this forum becuase of a great tutorial I saw on Rocks Cluster installation. I am very proficient in computers, Windows, Mac, Linux etc, but Rocks is a new animal for me. AI hope to learn it quickly and be able to help others as I am being helped now.

Thanks
    Neeraj

Quote Originally Posted by nnigam View Post
    Hello All

I am Neeraj for Sterling, VA. and I joined this forum becuase of a great tutorial I saw on Rocks Cluster installation. I am very proficient in computers, Windows, Mac, Linux etc, but Rocks is a new animal for me. AI hope to learn it quickly and be able to help others as I am being helped now.

Thanks
    Neeraj
    Welcome to the forums!

I never got a chance to finish the rest of the sections of the ROCKS tutorial, but head over to www.rocksclusters.org and they have plenty of setup, operation and troubleshooting information.

Enjoy your stay!
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onaid View Post
    hi there every one just stumbled across this site and it looks great, wanted to post some of my work and get some feed back, the wife just dosent get it
    Mine either, but she accepts it which is close enough heh - welcome and welcome to the rest of you too

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone. Sam from FL. Haven't really had time or money to get into any hobbies like this in the past, but I'm doing 'em now.

Got big plans to build a somewhat budget custom gaming computer with a lot of customization. My current desktop is like 10+ years old now. Also planning on taking the 6 xbox 360 controllers and 1 system I have to do some side panel cutouts and led work. Just to teach myself and learn. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything you like here, there's always someone who can answer or help find the answer! Enjoy your stay