Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367681828384858687 LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

just joined this forum and hope to solve some of my nagging electronics problems here. For a start, I have a project at hand were wireless data received by (arduino + xbee combination) connected to windows 7 pc running megunolink is inconsistent with the data sent by another xbee wirelessly enabled arduino stand alone project. I know this because , when i use (xbee + xbee adapter) connected to the pc running xctu, i get the actual data sent (on the Xctu terminal). Why is this ?. I neet to plot the data received with megunolink which only interacts with arduino boards, I wish it could with the xctu. Can someone tell how to resolve the problem ? Tanx in advance.
    By the way, i am from Nigeria, and much of this electronics stuff is not our way of life, but i am hoping to change that in my own little way. So pardon me if you think the solution to this challenge is too easy for me to seek help.
    Last edited by Theophilus; 01-16-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: insufficient info

Hello all, just joined this site after looking for a community to talk about my computer plans/projects with. Just starting to get into custom computers. Had a friend build me a budget gaming rig about a year ago and I'm starting to get into case modding. Just simple stuff for now, not sure if I'll get into the hardcore mods or not. Anyway, here is what I'm working on now:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...507#post380507

Welcome. We can always use some fresh new members.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Hi all , this looks like a cool forum . I joined because I haven't joined a new forum in a long time ...
    System Specs :
    Core i7 2600k | ASUS P8Z77-V LX | G.Skill 8 GB 1600 Mhz | WD Blue 500 GB SATA III | Gigabyte HD 7850 2GB | CM 690 II Advanced |Seasonic 520W| Logitech G300 | Razer Goliathus |LG M237WA |

Fresh Paint

I am not new to this forum.

I lost my friend Bucko nearly 8 years ago (Feb 2008 ). Since then I have changed considerably. I am back now and see this forum has grown massively. I also see a lot of old members are still around.

I hope I can help others learn and grow in their tech knowledge if needed.

Thanks

Welcome Jermin8tor!

I remember when we lost Bucko. It's weird being on a forum long enough that you get to know people, and then weirder when they die and are memorialized, and then weirder still for those events to have happened so long ago.

If I ever find a spare minute I promise I'll start posting more again.

Hello Jermin8tor and welcome back!

Its hard to believe it's been 8 years, I too still remember that day vividly. I do miss his sense of humor, and his wacky projects.

Kick your shoes off and relax while your here, you are among friends, and we are glad to have you around.

Curtis

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    Hello Jermin8tor and welcome back!

Its hard to believe it's been 8 years, I too still remember that day vividly. I do miss his sense of humor, and his wacky projects.

Kick your shoes off and relax while your here, you are among friends, and we are glad to have you around.

Curtis
    My leaving was more of a falling out. I was in a bad way after Bucko died. I live in America and he lived in Australia, but he became a really good friend of mine.

I was young, a new father, very frustrated with life, and lost the only real friend I had to help me through it.

I apologize to Paul and other mods here who had to endure that.

I did finally finish my "Finding Nemo" mod, but I sold it years ago to help pay rent and any pictures I had of it are long gone from the data I lost during my divorce.

At any rate, I promise I am not here to make any waves (for those who have figured out who I am). I am only here to browse, reminisce, and be as helpful as I can.

-J

Fresh Paint

Hi,
    I started modding recently. I have built PC for my a friend and my brother. I want to improve at it. I hope I can gain more knowledge from here.
    Thank you.

Welcome Fredd! We'd love to see those projects (and more) here.