Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Hi all, found your site while looking for ideas on a new case. Never modded a case but it is definitely on the cards now! Great site, keep up the good work.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask questions to anyone about pretty much anything.. we try to answer as much as we possibly can, and there are no stupid questions.. only stupid.. wait, I dont want to say stupid answers, but umm.. how about it's better to ask a question and look stupid than to break something simple and prove it..?

That sounds bad too..

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Fresh Paint

hey everybody =D
    im Dylan d, I'm 14 years old, and i love pc modding
    i first ventured into xbox 360 modding and got quite good at it
    i cant even remember how many ive modded now
    since the price drop, its been hard to sell a great xbox mod.
    I then began modding pc's
    i have completed two full projects so far.

besides being a pc enthusiast, I am a sponsored skateboarder, a spray paint artist, and a gamer.
    one more thing- I get bored easily and cant stand doing nothing

ummmm
    thats it... i think

In the Sky

Hello IM Grim_Killer
    Soon Ill be putting up a work log of a mod im doing
    Which Im looking around and I haven't found any other Mozart Tx cases modded.
    Im 18 and just about finished with my second build.
    Been Messing with computers since I can remember, my first was a mixed computer with a cyrax processor. Surprisingly small for it being the early 90s.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Grim\My Documents\My Pictures\NEw Computer\biohazard2.jpg

Fresh Paint

Hi guys,

I am editor of leading Slovak IT print magazine called PC_Space and we want to write moooore about modding. We start separate section in our magazine and our local Slovak forum www.pcsforum.sk where we want teaching and supporting Slovak Modding scene.

Thats the message for our peple ;-)

Thanks to TBCS for inspiration. Its good work!

Geo

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone,

I joined TBCS because I like to make stuff. I have been modding stuff for a long time, since my first set of lego's I guess

I started modding computers about 5 years ago, but did not go farther then adding a window and top mounted fan to my crappy old case. About 6 months ago I got back into overclocking, and then water cooling, and then back into modding. I have not done anything to my computer but I made a water cooling box/stand for it I would like to show off. When I make some holes in the bottom of my case and the top of the stand then I suppose I will be modding. I am also starting a mod on my old case that I first put a window and fan in so many years ago. I will call it Mech Bay, and it will involve turning the computer into a water cooled hanger bay for my collection of mechwarrior and gundam models, when they are not out destroying the neighborhood

For now here are pics of my gaming rig and a mecha...

Thats how my rig was about 2 months ago, before some water cooling naughtiness and the stand I just made in the last few days. I will be making a worklog for its progress towards something a little more custom and special. I shall name the project "Esuriant", because it is...

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Welcome to all our new members, glad you could join us, this is an outstanding community you've stumbled across. Feel free to ask whatever you like, show off what you're doing or what you've already done. That's why we're all here, to some degree.

As someone here once said, "Now go mod something!!"

(I use this quote without the original author's consent)
    ________
    Digital vaporizer
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Woops, missed this thread before I started posting.

I'm Datech, right now I'm 19 years old and I'm a student at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia, pursuing a Computer Engineering major. For the past few years I've just been into gaming and BYOPC, but soon I plan on starting a few case mods for family and friends.

Right now I'm working as an IT manager at a company of ~100 people. I like to see myself as a jack of all trades for the time being, as I have decent skills in a variety of different areas. Since my brother and I act as Tech Support for our family (as many of you probably do), and since I love creating things and using power tools (check out my hovercraft thread) I have really been itching to get into case modding.

Hopefully I'll be an addition to this forum, and get some good knowledge from other members too.

Thanks!
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Fresh Paint

hi everybody the page is ainspiration too many people.....
    i m from chile , sudamerika, keep doing things like that,
    be creative.

Hi guys,

I've been looking around this site for about a month, when i decided to finally join. I live in Australia and I haven't actually modded anything. I would love to, but i don't have the money and my parents probably won't let me...

Thanks,
    Josh