Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Hello guys i am new out here i am 16 years from Croatia it is a small country in Europe i love pc mods an i plan to build something at summer and as you can see in my sig that i love to play cod 4 online xD

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone. I am here under false pretences; I don't even own a computer (yet). I just like to have nice places in which to waste time, when I should be working. And lately I've developed a fascination with hardware, which naturally leads me to places like this. Bear with me if I make any terrible n00b mistakes - my last PC was a Commodore 64!
    I want a drink.
    You always WANT something. Do you know what they do in Tibet when they want something? They give something away...
    Do they? That must be why they're such a dominant global power.

Hello new guys... Im new here too (sort of) If you have any questions just ask.

LOL, I had a Commodore 64 too...

Hello, I built my first computer last year and have been doing stuff to it ever since. I have also done many xbox 360 mods and thats what got me started on modding computers. I joined this forum so I can get help and to see all these awesome mods and things that yall do here.

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone, I found this site totally by accident and I'm glad I did. I'm always looking to learn about computers and hopefully I can learn enough to keep me out of trouble. Hope we can help each other with our little problems. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Hello everyone, I found this site totally by accident and I'm glad I did. I'm always looking to learn about computers and hopefully I can learn enough to keep me out of trouble. Hope we can help each other with our little problems. Thanks in advance.
    "Keep you out of trouble?" the more you learn the more trouble ur in. Welcome from 1 new guy to another

Quote Originally Posted by ♦Cooneytay♦ View Post
    Hello, I built my first computer last year and have been doing stuff to it ever since. I have also done many xbox 360 mods and thats what got me started on modding computers. I joined this forum so I can get help and to see all these awesome mods and things that yall do here.
    dont forget to post a few picts of ur mods, we all would like to see em

Hello every one I member just here, OK glad to have made your acquaintance all of them. I from Indonesia to be precise in Tangerang city in west indonesia OK I will send myrig: brother and sister

the brother..

hello everyone, my name is Jason and I'm new here kinda, I've been browsing for about 2 weeks now, and I've finally built up enough courage to get my hands dirty. I have been working on PC's for about 8 years now, and I've gone threw tons of different rigs. Never once did I think of modding like this, I found this site by accident like a few others, and like them I am very glad I did. I'm currently working on Project: Sickness so watch my threads for updates daily. Thanks TBCS for giving me a new challenge!
    ~ got to the top, then dropped to the bottom ~

Fresh Paint

Hi, I'm PCdeaf and yes, I'm really deaf lol. I'm currently trying to research on how to make a proper wooden case that can stores office supplies and look extremely business-like. Even though I'll be using it mostly for graphic design and gaming lol. It'll be a bit of a beast in term of sizes and non-PC features.

I'm having a bit of a difficulties trying to find info on wooden cases though. I'm currently learning how to use sketch-up and see if it is easier to use for basic mock-up than Blender3D (I'm a general beginner with modding, graphic design, and 3D modeling).

I had posted in the blenderartists.org forum about looking for a forum on modding that would talk about making a case from scratch here,
    http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=142178

Hopefully I can get all of the planning done soon and have my money ready by then for the entire thing. I'm planning to buy components and build up the entire PC the same time I make the case since all I have is a laptop (HP Pavillion tx1499us).

welcome PC to TBCS, Good luck on the new comp. I noticed a bit of mis-information on the blenderartists thread you linked to.
    You can very easily build a wooden case without fear od electromagnetic waves running rampant and wrecking nearby devices.
    Here is a link to a nicely done comp inside a wooden desk
    http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=74847