Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

50 Custom PC's in 10 Years! TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: New Members' Introductory Thread

There are some pretty good modder's here to learn from so you came to the right place.
    ----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------
    NEW GENESIS
    Modified Azza Genesis with an Intel i7 2600K, Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H, 32GB (8GB x 4) Corsair XMS3, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, 1275 Watt Thermaltake 80 Platinum Modular PSU, Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB, and a Corsair H60

Overclocked

Hmm. Not exactly a "New Member" but definitely been on hiatus a while. *waves at everybody*

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone I've been building pcs for several (million) years and have ended up with the inevitable masses of spares and cases so I thought I would make use of them using them in older games and arcade sims then I thought why not mod a few of the cases too which brought me here I'll no doubt ask loads of questions that have been asked many times before but please be patient with me while I find my way around the board

Members are welcome with open arms. Join our community.

Hallo iedereen (= Dutch for hello everyone),

kinda new here, have been watching several of the high quality mods here for a while now and still got nagged about me not posting for the first time .

First let me intorduce myself a bit. 28 Years old, single, live in the Netherlands, and i work at KLM as a Boeing 737 ground engineer. As a hobby I've been building and maintaining computers for quite some time now, just for the family (some people suggested i'd make it my profession, but I think i'd go crazy with all these people nagging about their computer problems) I do sometimes help friends solve small problems.

I've been "planning" or having ideas for a pc/case (watercooled) mod for a long long time (over 3 years) now, but i never got around building it due to

1. Buying a house (which costs money)
    2. wrecking my bike (CBR600 F3 '97) Own stupid mistake (although the date on which it happened might have something to do with it: 6-6-2006, which makes 666 (for the not so numerical inclined among us: 666 ). Replacing it obviously also cost me money O, in case you're wondering what the replacement is: CBR 600 F4i 2001
    3. a year later somebody drove into the back of my car totally wrecking it. (Still haven't replaced it)

I took me a while to get my financial things back in order again, so i am proud to announce, this project will DEFINITELY start this year, even if i have to start on New Years eve!! . How's that for a vague timeschedule

Greetings.....Martin

welcome to the forums,
    jump right in, the waters fine...

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Good to see all these fresh faces. Welcome!
    Need a sig

"Welcome everyone, take ya places
    It's great seein all these familiar faces"
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Hi everyone, I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and reading about the amazing work and effort that has gone into building some of these awesome machines and decided it's time to join as I will be starting a new project which I would like to share on here as soon as some parts arrive.
    I've built quite a few PC's before but only standard types, I've not attempted a complete custom build from scratch including building the case, I've got some ideas but if/how they will work I don't know yet so I will probably be shouting for some help soon

I'm a motor mechanic by trade (but no longer do it for a job) and motorcycles are my passion but I can't build bikes at the moment because I don't have a garage or even a small shed to use and as I get bored when I'm not making something I thought I would have a go at a PC build in the kitchen
    A little taster....it's probably going to be called "Paranoid" and there will be screens and cameras

Anyone interested in bikes my site is here
    I hope to be back soon,
    cheers, Beta-brain.

beta-brain, you should check out the motor mod wich was done with alot of acrylic and watercooling i dont remember the name of it but someone do i am sure of it
    and welcome aboard all
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]