Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: New Members' Introductory Thread

There are some pretty good modder's here to learn from so you came to the right place.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Overclocked

Hmm. Not exactly a "New Member" but definitely been on hiatus a while. *waves at everybody*

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone I've been building pcs for several (million) years and have ended up with the inevitable masses of spares and cases so I thought I would make use of them using them in older games and arcade sims then I thought why not mod a few of the cases too which brought me here I'll no doubt ask loads of questions that have been asked many times before but please be patient with me while I find my way around the board

Members are welcome with open arms. Join our community.

Hallo iedereen (= Dutch for hello everyone),

kinda new here, have been watching several of the high quality mods here for a while now and still got nagged about me not posting for the first time .

First let me intorduce myself a bit. 28 Years old, single, live in the Netherlands, and i work at KLM as a Boeing 737 ground engineer. As a hobby I've been building and maintaining computers for quite some time now, just for the family (some people suggested i'd make it my profession, but I think i'd go crazy with all these people nagging about their computer problems) I do sometimes help friends solve small problems.

I've been "planning" or having ideas for a pc/case (watercooled) mod for a long long time (over 3 years) now, but i never got around building it due to

1. Buying a house (which costs money)
    2. wrecking my bike (CBR600 F3 '97) Own stupid mistake (although the date on which it happened might have something to do with it: 6-6-2006, which makes 666 (for the not so numerical inclined among us: 666 ). Replacing it obviously also cost me money O, in case you're wondering what the replacement is: CBR 600 F4i 2001
    3. a year later somebody drove into the back of my car totally wrecking it. (Still haven't replaced it)

I took me a while to get my financial things back in order again, so i am proud to announce, this project will DEFINITELY start this year, even if i have to start on New Years eve!! . How's that for a vague timeschedule

Greetings.....Martin

welcome to the forums,
    jump right in, the waters fine...

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Good to see all these fresh faces. Welcome!
    Need a sig

"Welcome everyone, take ya places
    It's great seein all these familiar faces"
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Hi everyone, I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and reading about the amazing work and effort that has gone into building some of these awesome machines and decided it's time to join as I will be starting a new project which I would like to share on here as soon as some parts arrive.
    I've built quite a few PC's before but only standard types, I've not attempted a complete custom build from scratch including building the case, I've got some ideas but if/how they will work I don't know yet so I will probably be shouting for some help soon

I'm a motor mechanic by trade (but no longer do it for a job) and motorcycles are my passion but I can't build bikes at the moment because I don't have a garage or even a small shed to use and as I get bored when I'm not making something I thought I would have a go at a PC build in the kitchen
    A little taster....it's probably going to be called "Paranoid" and there will be screens and cameras

Anyone interested in bikes my site is here
    I hope to be back soon,
    cheers, Beta-brain.

beta-brain, you should check out the motor mod wich was done with alot of acrylic and watercooling i dont remember the name of it but someone do i am sure of it
    and welcome aboard all
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]