Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Hello everyone.I have been lurking around the site for awhile now and it is time for my to join.I build,fix computers on the side.I am about to starting on a new project soon.I will make a work log when i start it.There is not many computer modders where i live.I live in Louisiana and there aint many people that do what we do.

Hello everyone!
    I've recently been watching a lot of old episodes of The Screen Savers just for kicks, and I saw a segment about some mods from The Best Case Scenario so I decided to come check it out. I don't have any experience modding or building computers but I have been planning to build myself a new rig sometime soon, and modding my own custom case is a dream project for me. Once I get a plan in my head I'll post something about it, most likely accompanied by hundreds of questions =) I can't wait to get started!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Welcome to TBCS!! Look forward to seeing your plans, your work, and yes even your questions.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Hey all!

I'm about to embark on a foolishly ambitious steampunk art-deco mod that will hopefully be my first of many.

I've loved building the insides of computers, but it's hard to show that off to people unfamiliar with the inner-workings. So I'm looking to build a masterpiece!

I'll be looking for lots of help and this looks like the perfect place.

ATX Mental Case

tk421storm -> I was just 48 hours too slow. grrr

Evening all - I've got a shuttle and a large pile of wood.
    budget permitting I plan to have an all in one art-punk-deco teeny unit.

now i feel like a copy cat...

Fresh Paint

Hello my dear fellow modders.

I joined here because i like to talk and see how you all do your modding..I have a dream to mod a cool pc myself one day..but ill have to wait with that to the summer..so i can work in the garage..its like 1 meter of snow here now..i live in norway..have a family and kids..and work as a cranetruck driver.. love to bulid and buy pc parts..
    have only done one cool so far. the rest is just stuck pcs..no modding..
    thanks for reading this..

Fresh Paint

Hello all.

Decided to join in after looking around for some ideas one day and running across your site. Planning on doind a major case build soon enough, but for now honing my modest skills on some small mods like displays and case windows.

Hello to every one. I am Here Because of my love to mod everything I own. And to hopefully have some help to finish my computer.
    Last edited by Freakout; 03-10-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: I suck at spelling

Welcome to TBCS to all of you! Jump right in, build, learn, ask questions, give answers, whatever suits you. Make yourselves at home, just keep your shoes off the couch!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Fresh Paint

Hi, all been out of the modding community for a while. I switch from hobby to hobby all the time,(modding, airguns, archery, anything r/c). I just thought I'd see if Crimson was working on any new projects. His Extreme Pc Mods book helped me alot with the paint on my current pc I painted a couple of years ago.